QVC Customer Care

Re: LR items not selling out like they have been

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

A word of advice for LR.... do not get personally involved with your customers.  do not "rant" on facebook at them about anything.  You can give tips and recommend a jewelry roll (but safekeepers are successful in keeping jewelry untarnished, I've had one for years).  But stay uninvolved personally.

I know she has her "tribe" and long standing fans.... but she needs to step back and not become involved with her customers much less get cranky with them on a social media!  Very unprofessional.

I know from selling on eBay for many years that customers do NOT want the seller to get personal.  They just want the seller to sell the item to them....   period.  It'll be interesting to see how far she can go with this. 

@Q4u, in Lisa's case, most of the customers very much want her to get personal with them. They crave it - some seem desperate for it and there are occasional "OMG Lisa noticed me!" comments, like a 14 year old waved at by a Beatle. They clearly say things to kiss a... ahem - curry favor with her and get her to mention their name.

But she seems to have no ability to discern between non-judgmental questions about her mdse and her choices and extreme criticism; she behaves towards most questions as if she automatically considers them criticism. So, some of those uber-fans desperately seeking her luv have been Mean Girl'd by the Woman They Love Most. 

You all will toe my line or I want you gone. So...yeah...it'll happen - it already is, between the sell-outs, the tarnish issue and the $5 restocking fee - as well as The Letter a few have gotten similar to QVC's Letter.

VERY interesting!  Now knowing this I don't think this enterprise will last.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Comment on costume jewelry.  I have pieces from the 60 and 70s that look just like the day i bought or received them, pins, earrings (anyone remember the brand Monet?).  They are not in protective case, boxes.  Just in an open jewelry tray that came with my dresser.  Fast forward to last year.  I purchased a double bangle (one a copperish metal, the other plastic, the shapes were geometric and cool) that wasnt cheap at Nordstrom by some designer.  Within 6 months the metal bangle was discoloring.  There were no care instructions.  I dont think costume jewelry is what it once was.

Esteemed Contributor

Well posters are going to tell what is going on. She is taking hard earned money and selling inferior products. Then she gets upset when they complain. 50 here 70 there...Maybe to her it isn't a big deal but you bet her customers are not going to keep quiet. Hosting for a huge establishments company is quite different from owning a smalll business. Telling customers to take pictures to send to a Nancy doesn't solve the problem. Giving their money back does. And don't get me started on the whole ordeal she has going with returns.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

https://www.digitalcommerce360.com/2013/11/05/qvcs-us-mobile-commerce-sales-soar-63-q3/

Wow QVC Sales in 2013 when LR was there numbers were soaring through the roof. QVC was doing stellar numbers. They should pay LR any amount of money and clout she wants. The proof is in the pudding.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

• Image result for stop the insanity gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@DCAnnie2004 wrote:

Yes, @LeoGrl, LR seems to bring out the worst in some. What I don't understand is the rushing to her Facebbok page (and a closed Facebook group) to hang on every word. Then to come here and spin it as if it's the worst thing ever!

I want us all to get along -- and certainly everyone is entitled to their opinion. But two of these posters have admitted to posting on her page. Then they come here and bash her.

C'mon, ladies. That behavior makes you internet trolls! If you don't like the woman or the people who post on her page -- move on. 

I totally agree with your post!  Thank you.

There is so much anger and disdain too. Anger at what Lisa does or doesn't do and disdain and shaming to anyone would want to support her!  

So petty, really.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You bet there is anger and disdain going on. That is what happens when you sell people overpriced inferior items . Petty is exactly what Lisa is showing when she mocks a customer who doesn't have a printer to return her items. Lisa seems to think the money coming in is a donation to Lisa Robertson fan club.

Super Contributor

I will not pay a restocking fee. That's crazy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just for the record or to be clear: I like Lisa as I said on the Rupaul thread over in tv. I have never seen any complaints about her other items that she sells. The clothing, army knives, lanterns ,seasonal flowers, pashmina etc. I am not on the tribe FB everyday tho. The main issue is the jewelry being junk and how she is handling the complaints and returning of said jewelry. She needs a big turn around in that department which seems to be her biggest department. Okay I have killed the horse and am moving on.