Honored Contributor

Re: LR items not selling out like they have been

[ Edited ]

So let's see... we have what's his name obsessed with Lisa on the pro side... And on the con side we have... Oh, never mind...

Smiley Wink

My take is the novelty is wearing off... I never did think Lisa could make an honest to goodness long-term business doing what she's doing... If she manages to pull it off and grow it over the long haul, well, kudos to her... As for the quality of her merchandise, like buying from any other retailer the same maxim applies... Let the Buyer Beware...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Lisa has a hobby, not a business.

Long term, I don't know how long the Tribe can sustain it.  A business needs new customers eventually.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Long term, I don't know how long the Tribe can sustain it.  A business needs new customers eventually.

I agree. I don't know if this is actually the 'next adventure' she had planned or if nothing else panned out and this was a backup plan, but it'll be surprising if she's still doing this two years from now...

Honored Contributor

My personal take on the ultra expensive items she featured (which are gorgeous) is that they are from her personal jewelry.  I know she advertised them to be from XXX Jewelers and I believe that's probably correct, but my gut feeling when I went to look at the products was that they were from her personal collection.  Probably to boost the overall quality of her "luxury line" but to also, hopefully make some quick bucks.  Remember, she was known to purchase a Rolex and loved good watches.  I also assumed she had a high end collection of jewelry.

Of course, I could be just whistling through that gap in my teeth too....Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I agree. I don't know if this is actually the 'next adventure' she had planned or if nothing else panned out and this was a backup plan, but it'll be surprising if she's still doing this two years from now...

Seemed like she had a good job working for QVC.  But, I guess we all can get tired of just about anything.

I think she was a fabulous host for QVC.  She could sell ice in the Antarctica!  I didn't admire her style so much, but she had SOMETHING as a salesperson.  I felt she made it enjoyable. 

It amazes me how aggravated some people got with her.  She was doing her job!

She may be finding being on your own is way harder than most people think.  She has great contacts FROM QVC.  What she is doing IS different.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@stevieb  Apparently her next adventure will be appearing with RuPaul. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I read somewhere that she would be @Kachina624 and then saw the thread here... I also saw that she had one of her FB chats featuring him several months ago... Wonder how they linked up...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I read somewhere that she would be @Kachina624 and then saw the thread here... I also saw that she had one of her FB chats featuring him several months ago... Wonder how they linked up...

Saw that interview, thought they met at a broadway show they had seats next to each other.

Respected Contributor

What is this doing in QTalk?? She is gone gone gone,  She is selling stuff that doesnt seem to wear well.  Stop buying it.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's heated over at "the tribe" on FB. Seems some love her stuff and others can't get it to last longer than two months. Nancy wants people to send pictures of faulty items. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.