Super Contributor

Re: LR is adopting a more casual look

@SandySparkles honestly I don't find her beautiful in any manner- she is shallow and vain and is running a business that does not cater to anyone but herself- I find it sad that so many of her followers thinks she can walk on water, so many other people out there that are real and honest and down to earth

Frequent Contributor

Isn't she the one who quit because there were so many complaints about her?  I was watching a Dooney show once and a lady called in and asked her if she could do everyone a favor and maybe let Sue Clifton talk once in awhile.........there was another incident too that I don't remember.  Seems like she announced she was leaving not long afterwards.

Respected Contributor

The pic of her with the pony was ridiculous. Who wears a maxi dress and flip flops in the horse barn? 

Honored Contributor

I will alert the media.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

I will sleep better tonight knowing LR has gone casual.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

She was absolute a trend setter and had the most beautiful clothes. Customers wanted to know where they could buy LRs clothing.

I find this hard believe.  Unless, Lisa was doing a fancy jewelry show with the low lighting, her wardrobe was very basic-she would wear the QVC's brand in tops and jackets.  She would always push up the sleeves and "pop" the collar.  And the top/jacket would be very fitted. @JONNYSBRO 

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

Still laughing at that one.

One of my favorite sayings!

Regular Contributor

I can't beleive I'm commenting because I find these Lisa threads so ridiculous.  But I was curious so I checked ot her FB page.  Like I posted a few weeks ago, 

1. her clothes are very 90's and not at all in tune with current trends

2. her clothes are worn overly tight (in my opinion)

3. her home decor items certainly look like stuff we used to buy at Home Interior parties that were hosted in our homes (again 80's/90's very early 2000's.)

She doesn't seem to change with the times.  And the ripped jeans are stupid...again only my opinion.

Honored Contributor

The one who wore the loveliest gowns was Pat Dementri when she did the 18 k. shows.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Respected Contributor

I remember her mostly wearing floor dragging black pants, a t-shirt, and jackets that were obviously too small. I think she looks much better in the few pictures I’ve seen posted here from her Facebook page. She certainly looks happier. Those last few QVC years she seemed bored and it showed.