Trusted Contributor

Re: LR is adopting a more casual look

She seems to find an outfit she likes and wears the h#ll out of it, i.e., Gumby Pants. 

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

She seems to find an outfit she likes and wears the h#ll out of it, i.e., Gumby Pants. 

@Phantom41  And the ripped jeans. When she travels for work the same jeans are worn every day.

Trusted Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@AvalonRose wrote:

I can't beleive I'm commenting because I find these Lisa threads so ridiculous.  But I was curious so I checked ot her FB page.  Like I posted a few weeks ago, 

1. her clothes are very 90's and not at all in tune with current trends

2. her clothes are worn overly tight (in my opinion)

3. her home decor items certainly look like stuff we used to buy at Home Interior parties that were hosted in our homes (again 80's/90's very early 2000's.)

She doesn't seem to change with the times.  And the ripped jeans are stupid...again only my opinion.

hmmm ripped jeans stupid....  Smiley Sad 

Ever heard of Off-White? 

These are theirs that are $1034 and are sold at Neiman Marcus (while they are still in business)

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 8.14.42 PM.png

Looks like not enough $34.00 jeans have been sold for $1034.00  or they wouldn't have declared bankruptcy.

nm.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

I tried watching one of her live cooking shows the other night. OMG she spends more time scrolling her phone screen up and down and up and down and saying "wait for it wait for it" and waving to people saying "hi so&so, hi so&so, hi so&so" than cooking. I couldn't make it through all the way.

Contributor

Comments are down on her page - hence the pics with the boarded horse. She never answers the “fans” who want to know if it’s hers. So - surprise - a johnnysbro post. Hmmmm.....
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This quarantine has given her new viewers and even more time to connect with her those who admire her. I don't get. She really loves having pictures on her site.  You ever notice the backgrounds that are so distorted so she appears taller and thinner. Her face then also looks longer. She seems happier but also seems very lonely, posting or being on you tube so many times a day.... cleaning shower, doing puzzles, trying to cook. 

Contributor

I have been watching some of her cooking segments and following her fashions on her website.  I really think like many of us she probably had to practically starve herself and work out like crazy to stay a size 2-4 to look great in and wear all the beautiful gowns, etc. for over 20 years.

At this point in her life and based on her current situation that she shares with us she really doesn't have to worry so much about any of that anymore.  She's fine enjoying some great desserts and not stressing about being a size 8 now.  I can only imagine it's probably very liberating for her.  So different from the many years of workout videos she would post which was her main focus.

Contributor

Ohmygosh,  I couldn't watch. Between looking for the can opener with her back to the camera and playing with her hair, I just couldn't do it.  Next time maybe.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...