Trusted Contributor

LR home is a luxurious mansion.

LR lives in the most luxurious mansion. It has a huge kitchen, beautiful living room and gorgeous bedrooms. She features all of it on her facebook. What do u think about her gorgeous mansion?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR home is a luxurious mansion.

Really don't care......

Valued Contributor

I think that she worked hard at QVC for 20 years and should certainly enjoy the fruits of her labor.

She did it all by herself, and that's a great achievement for any woman.

That's how we roll in the shire..
QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Seriously?...

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Lisa's home does look pretty from the pictures. None of us know where the money came from to purchase it.
Honored Contributor

I don't even have to look under the main column "Author" to know what poster starts these singular-themed threads on LR.  OK.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

LR lives in the most luxurious mansion. It has a huge kitchen, beautiful living room and gorgeous bedrooms. She features all of it on her facebook. What do u think about her gorgeous mansion?

@JONNYSBRO  I think she should stop featuring it on Facebook or anywhere else because there are dangerous stalkers out there obsessed with her, even this long after she has left QVC.  It's really sad but LR should keep her personal life to herself for this reason.   There is plenty of evidence that people obsessed with her are still very much around.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would not characterize Lisa's home as a "mansion."  I've seen her Christmas videos, so I know.  Her dining room, living room, and den don't seem to be oversized.  I think she has a beautiful home, for sure, but "mansion" is a stretch.  Compare it to Joan Rivers' New York City apartment, for example.  My favorite room in Joan's home was the tiny dining room done IIRC in pink.

Joan's dining area, below.  Lisa's home is nowhere near as grand as this.

http://cdn.pursuitist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Joan-Rivers-New-York-Apartment2.jpg

Respected Contributor

It is not a mansion but it is a beautifully appointed home and she has put her personal touches through out. Beautiful patio and yard also which she does a lot of work in on a regular basis. She earned that home with hard work and I am happy for her.