Honored Contributor

Re: LR has the most gorgeous home

[ Edited ]

@luv-the-Q wrote:

I wonder when Christmas became more for the adults than the children.  

I guess I kind of subscribe to the opinon that it's for everyone and there's no wrong way to celebrate it or decorate for it...

For many of us, children are not a large part of our lives, so to decorate with santas and snowmen wouldn't be our thing... Just as those with children, for the most part, aren't going to opt for an opulent 'decorated' look. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Are any of the videos Christmas 2015 , or are they all the same old, same old fron 2011?

i didn't see any new material.  Did I miss it?

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59

I do not allow people to wear shoes in my home either. By the way my home is not lavish. That has nothing to  with it at all.  It makes a mess of the carpet and I just don't like it.

My guests have never had a problem with it and I have friends as in more than one that have the same policy.

To each their own.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Are any of the videos Christmas 2015 , or are they all the same old, same old fron 2011?

There's a whole series of videos and a 'summary' video all from this year. Perhaps because it's very similar to what she did last year, it looks the same to you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

@nana59

I do not allow people to wear shoes in my home either. By the way my home is not lavish. That has nothing to  with it at all.  It makes a mess of the carpet and I just don't like it.

My guests have never had a problem with it and I have friends as in more than one that have the same policy.

To each their own.

I never wear shoes inside, so it wouldn't bother me. That said, I don't have a rule about it. Guests are free to wear their shoes or not.

Honored Contributor

I guess the other observation I'd make about Lisa's house is the somewhat tentative look of it all. There appears to be very little art on the walls, few accessories and, although I know it's been an off and on trend, mirrors and other things are propped against walls rather than hung. It looks like a very nice house, but the decorator in me would love to get hold of it and warm it up a bit...

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

There's a whole series of videos and a 'summary' video all from this year. Perhaps because it's very similar to what she did last year, it looks the same to you.

Thanks,  I'll try searching again.  I only found the older videos on my last search.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Thanks,  I'll try searching again.  I only found the older videos on my last search.

@Carmie... Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0oYsaGjFXM&list=PLGDxFnY9SWQFzA5kKNQGn1CjY9j2jMB46&index=1

Honored Contributor

Her home is gorgeous.  I looked at her facebook and it looks like her family will be with her for the holidays.  When I use to watch Q it seems she worked a lot during the holidays.In fact it seems she worked a lot all the time.  It must be nice for her now, not to work holidays.  She looks happy and her family looks happy. 

Contributor

Dear OP

You don't post anything unless it is about MsRobertson  it i keeps Ms Robertson name in people's mind...clever...but really transparent  tired and old

Please give it a rest  I am sure people could find Ms Robertson on their own...