Honored Contributor

Re: LR has the most gorgeous home

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I know... Right... Almost as tedious as those who continue to disparage her...

Last time I looked, we all sort of get to make our own choices about how we spend our time...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  And I wonder how much time the critics spend doing things they find enjoyable INSTEAD of doing charitble works....tsk tsk

Well now @Spurt, in fairness, I'm not sure the ant-Lisa contingent has time to do anything but, well, be anti-Lisa...  It's a calling, you see...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  Ya know I just don't know where they get the time......the anti-Lisa brigade  along with the turn the channel gang.....ya gotta admire them for their perserverence and diligence Woman Wink  I wonder if they have their own t-shirts to promote these "important" causes... Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Last time I looked, we all sort of get to make our own choices about how we spend our time...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  And I wonder how much time the critics spend doing things they find enjoyable INSTEAD of doing charitble works....tsk tsk

Well now @Spurt, in fairness, I'm not sure the ant-Lisa contingent has time to do anything but, well, be anti-Lisa...  It's a calling, you see...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  Ya know I just don't know where they get the time......the anti-Lisa brigade  along with the turn the channel gang.....ya gotta admire them for their perserverence and diligence Woman Wink  I wonder if they have their own t-shirts to promote these "important" causes... Woman LOL

Wrong! @Spurt... ain't gotta admire anything about them...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

Woman Wink

Hey, don't forget the WEN gang  and the pro-"computers on QVC" gang!  I have felt both of their wrath!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Trusted Contributor

I think she loves decorating for the holidays and has a passion for it (as well as knack for putting things together).

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0oYsaGjFXM&index=1&list=PLGDxFnY9SWQFzA5kKNQGn1CjY9j2jMB46

A video of Lisa house she has a Christmas tree in every room. It's so lavish like she lives upon the wealthy. She must be loaded.
Respected Contributor

Overdone.  

Honored Contributor

Do you think we could be done with/her? And it is architectural.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.