Trusted Contributor

LR has the most gorgeous home

On Facebook she is showing all these Christmas pics with these decadent trees in her family room and bedeoom. Her house truly looks like something u would see in archetectyral digest. She truly has the most lavish home. I love how she shows every aspect of it.
Respected Contributor

Re: LR has the most gorgeous home

For someone who has been stalked in the past, I find it disturbing that she's sharing every inch of her home with the world - not so bright. 

Honored Contributor

Brag, brag, brag.  There's more to life than bragging.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for reminding me about Lisa.  I always enjoyed her.  I enjoyed going to her FB page and seeing her lovely home and how beautifully she decorates it.

I do miss seeing her on FB.  Everyone she worked with seemed to enjoy her (some things can't be faked and I think they really enjoy Lisa).

Hopefully, we'll see her in some fashion on TV again in the near future.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Brag, brag, brag.  There's more to life than bragging.

My thought, exactly......wonder if she does any charitable work in-between decorating her lavish home and posting travel pictures......just tired of how people continue to idolize her.....

Valued Contributor

I look at Lisa's FB page from time to time.  Her home is beautiful. 

The thing I find strange, is why go through all that time & effort decorating when she is always traveling to LA, NY, and visiting her family in Charlston.  Just me, I would not want to be bothered. 

Honored Contributor

I always enjoyed Lisa' as a hosr. All of the hosts have there own brand of nonsense that they use to convince us to buy. At least she never made my head explode like some others, and she

seemed like a nice person to boot. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I just looked on Facebook and all I can say is WOW! I'm sure Lisa paid a small fortune for those stunning Christmas decorations. It must have been done by professionals. I think she's very proud of her home. It's beautiful. It's her choice to share the photos and videos with us. I appreciated the beauty of the decor. Lisa sure has the spirit of the season...in every room. It's impressive. I give her credit for all she's earned. She was excellent at her job at QVC. I miss her presentations.

Trusted Contributor

I can't help but think how sad no family or children to share it.

I'll take my home exactly the way it is - with m;y wonderful family and cats inside.

I guess differenrt things matter to different people

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I may personally not choose to do all she does at Christmas in the decorating line but if that makes her happy, it's ok with me.  After all, she doesn't have the joy of seeing little ones gleefully opening their presents.  I expect her life is not as fulfilling as some would think, if she makes frequent visits to see her family that is understandable as it probably fills a need in her life. How do we know if she supports charities during the season;, I certainly don't do enough.myself.

I appreciate that she shares her beautifully decorated home with others;  really enjoy seeing a home decorated in ways I could never even afford or desire for myself

Valerie is another who has a home full of decorations which is understandable.  But  she has a simplier decorating style.