Respected Contributor

Re: LR has a gorgeous kitchen

@hippiechick7897 Why shouldn't any woman or man who works hard for a iiving have something they enjoyed and worked for.   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KatieB Celebrate Lisa as an accomplished successful woman who had a dream and is living it.

Contributor

Lisa has worked very hard for a very long time.  I enjoyed her presentations and found her more professional than some current hosts.  Some that have posted on this thread  are mean spirited and that doesn’t get you far in life.  Be kind and thoughtful it looks better on you!

Valued Contributor

@tobes why was that @ me? The only thing I said was Stacey had a beautiful kitchen in a manner that was completely non-judgemental.

It was a statement about a beautiful kitchen in a thread about beautiful kitchens.
Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Katieb @maximillian 

Girls just wanna have fun!

Lighten up!  It's life in a Pandemic!

@maximillian   No, it's always this way when Lisa Robertson is mentioned in any capacity...  Everytime, count on it...   This is one thing the pandemic did not cause.

Honored Contributor

Rather like the dark cabinets in her home.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

5E18DFEC-F46C-4BE2-8DCE-556D73728800.jpeg

I'd like this kitchen if it weren't so cluttered.  All that stuff behind her would have to go.  

It's been a while since I've checked out her FB page.  She's changed since her days at QVC.  I can't imagine QVC Lisa wearing that top.

Super Contributor

@wildcatfan The blouse is something she's promoting part of her sales along with all the flowers etc on the counter behind her.
Respected Contributor

@Rowan... right..? Lol.. I remember vividly many live posts w / her talking to her former CS lady Nancy about exactly what u said. And she was quite believable when
she was saying it. Boy, we all got sucked in to her tall tales!!
Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan.. I’m sure she wearing that top because she’ll be selling it in a day or 2. She does that a lot. I guess that’s her Marketing Schtick.