Respected Contributor

Re: LR has a gorgeous kitchen

[ Edited ]

Honeybuns and 4kitties, on some of these forums, LR=living room. Also Lisa Rinna.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I have seen pictures of her kitchen before and it is indeed very nice.

So far everything I have seen has not even been close to the run down, needs massive repairs and work done farmhouse she purchased.  I don't understand why she had to downplay the condition of her house.  

She made it seem like a handyman's special, and it is not. Her house appears to be in great shape and in move in condition.

@Carmie   This is just my theory. She downplayed it because she didn’t want her followers or tribe as she calls them to know what an extraordinary and expensive farm she purchased. 

Since she moved in she has been showing them just bits and pieces. When they got used to the bits and pieces she has shown much more.

When I first saw the drone pictures I thought it was a resort. Then I realized it was her house. I also don’t think they know about the big wine cellar, cigar room and much more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

The kitchen is enormous, the estate is enormous as well.  Lots of stonework.  The grounds including the barns and pastures are impressive.  Her dedicated followers have given her this lifestyle.  Nice.

@Shawnie , And we all support QVC, that's how business works.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Whenever the post originates from @JONNYSBRO it's most likely about Lisa RobertsonSmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

The point of posting here is to generate/participate in a discussion and opinions expressed will be debated. Some of the comments here are unflattering, but I think it comes from a cumulative frustration as a result of the OP's fixation and need to start "gush" posts. Most of these posts, 99 of a 100, quickly get locked or removed altogether, so if the OP is persistent, let the chips fall where they may. The mods remove what falls outside the guidelines.

Honored Contributor

More silliness about a has been LOL

Trusted Contributor

Her entire place looks amazing!

I tried to find photos from FB just now and most everything is video which I don't know how to post.

Lisa does seem to really be living her best life now!! And seeing how she interacts with the horses the she boards is so sweet as well.

I wish I could have gone on one of the trips she hosted but perhaps at some point I'll get up the courage to do that as well!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

jonny/jason, some of those trips have probably had to be cancelled or postponed till a future date so you might still stand a chance of getting on board. be brave, you can do it.

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston 

Put the video on pause.  

Take a screen shot.

Post pic(s).

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

Whenever the post originates from @JONNYSBRO it's most likely about Lisa RobertsonSmiley Sad

When it's from Jonnysbro it's ALWAYS about Lisa Robertson. He's one of her groupies.