Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR company is taking off and tons of sellouts.

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
Its no secret that LR doesnt shop, watch or buy from QVC anymore. She left almost three years ago and has moved on. Meanwhile her company has taken off with tons and tons of sellouts. Even her couture stuff is selling out. She is just doing amazing in her business.

It sells out because the inventory is low.  You can't compare what LR is doing out of her basement to a big corporation.

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

A person with the same special love and affection for LR as Jonnysbro posted the same lavish sentiment on QVC's Facebook page,

I am sorry,  but they have too much time on their hands!  This adoration is not normal in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

We can talk about ex-employees. It's the agenda the Op has, might be a problem.

@ Missy this has gone way beyond discussing a ex-employee.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

WHY DO THE MODS ALLOW ALL THIS JUNK TO SEND BUSINESS TO AN EX-EMPLOYEE?

IT'S RIDICULOUS AND YES I KNOW THIS WILL GET PULLED.

This is my question.  When another company and their products is mentioned in many posts, the post is removed.  Why do the mods let this "person" come in promoting an ex-employee and her products?  I think it would be appropriate to drop them from the Board (although he, she or it would come back with a different nick),  Otherwise, just delete their pro LR posts.

Honored Contributor

Makes one wonder if there was some sort of "agreement" when she left QVC.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

We can talk about ex-employees. It's the agenda the Op has, might be a problem.

@ Missy this has gone way beyond discussing a ex-employee.

@BalletBabe

I agree, IMO in this OP's case it's crossed over to being an obession.

And obsessions can be dangerous.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Makes one wonder if there was some sort of "agreement" when she left QVC.

Yes, I was wondering the same thing, it makes the most sense of why the mods allow it.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

A person with the same special love and affection for LR as Jonnysbro posted the same lavish sentiment on QVC's Facebook page,

@qbetzforreal

Are you gutsy enough to share their name?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO   I don’t understand your agenda.  You always post about LR.  First you post on how wonderful she was and how QVC needs to hire someone with her talents, then you post on how well LR is doing on her own.

Are you trying to be helpful to QVC so that they will do more business or helpful to LR so that she will get more business?

Respected Contributor

I listened to Lisa Robertson's 45 minute interview this morning.  She had nice things to say about QVC and her colleagues.  She enjoyed her time at QVC and admits she acquired and learned a lot of skills from her 20 years. She also said the skills learned at QVC have assisted her in decision making at her new venture.  She just felt she wanted to be an entrepreneur at this time of her life. She spent 20+ years at QVC and I think she is entitled to try something else.  Her home acts as her business center.  It was interesting to hear about her new business - the good and the bad.  I wish her nothing but success in her new venture.