Trusted Contributor

Re: LR celebrates three years in business

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

The over blown, cloying, tenacious, astonishingly obvious, overbearing nature of these continuous posts about a former sales representative about whom nothing would be heard here except for the preoccupation of this poster ~

is creepy to me.

You are talking about all the negativity here--right?

And what is even creepier to me is all these people who absolutely loathe Lisa will still watch her videos or blogs or whatever.  I mean why put yourself through that?

One big reason is that people do not like liars and manipulators.  They will keep putting the truth out there.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@JONNYSBRO   so now you are also "sea breeze"?  What is up with having another name? Spreading more of your nonsense posts. 

@SeaMaiden 

Whoa, good to know!

The only reason posters on forums create a separate persona on the same forum, is to post inflammatory posts, without their original 'nic'  being held responsible.

Proves the 'baiting' intention, doesn't it?

@KingstonsMom .  Where do you see this? Sea Maiden is incorrect.

Esteemed Contributor

The posters who jump on these threads right away are the ones who like to get themselves riled up.

Yes, that's creepy.

Honored Contributor

sea breeze and the OP are not the same person.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

The over blown, cloying, tenacious, astonishingly obvious, overbearing nature of these continuous posts about a former sales representative about whom nothing would be heard here except for the preoccupation of this poster ~

is creepy to me.

And what is even creepier to me is all these people who absolutely loathe Lisa will still watch her videos or blogs or whatever.  I mean why put yourself through that?

@Lucky Charm 

You're making too many assumptions in that statement.

For one, I don't loath LR, I don't go to her website, etc., I haven't given her a second thought since her last day at QVC.

I DO loathe these over the top posts that are full of misinformation and serve no purpose other than to 'bait' other posters into an argument and to give free advertising to an EX QVC employee, who has a competing business selling similar items from her couch.

And THAT'S my opinion.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

is creepy to me.

@Lucky Charm 

For one, I don't loath LR, I don't go to her website, etc., I haven't given her a second thought since her last day at QVC.

I DO loathe these over the top posts that are full of misinformation and serve no purpose other than to 'bait' other posters into an argument and to give free advertising to an EX QVC employee, who has a competing business selling similar items from her couch.

And THAT'S my opinion.

Doesn't change my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Image result for can of worms gif can of worms when you continue to start gush threads about LR.. I agree, go post on her facebook or another chat site about her success... it's been over done seriously..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

These posts get way too hostile and get shut down we just cant simply celebrate a womans anniversary of theee years. Do u know how hard it is to start your own business? How much Capitol goes into it and blood sweat and tears? Most businesses close after 1 years. Once u have passed year 3 u have arrived. The business is a success and now in profit margin. Now even former co hosts are following in LRs footsteps. They see what she has done and admire it

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about regarding businesses, or have any specifics on Lisa's business.

How exactly did you want to "celebrate"?  Did you all want us to type, "Yippee"? LOL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

is creepy to me.

@Lucky Charm 

And THAT'S my opinion.

@KingstonsMom I agree with that.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead