Trusted Contributor

Re: LR celebrates three years in business

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The moderators have already said there is nothing wrong with these posts and they dont violate community standards. All this was to be was a congrats to LR for three years of a biz. If u dont like it then simply ignore the post or move on from it. It's meant for pleasant positivesm

But why are you posting it here?

Lisa is not at QVC any longer and she claims she has not watched it since she left.

Again, it makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

My two cents, I actually liked LR when she was on the Q.  I've watched some of her chats and even bought a shirt a couple of years ago, but returned it.  Honestly, I wish I had it back because it was darling.  I'm not a tribe member and think most of her stuff is overpriced, sort of junky and available elsewhere cheaper.  I may be naive, but I don't think OP is purposely advertising for LR, I think they are a "fan", however their posts do make me a little sad.

I agree with you completely @sunsetbeach .  I don't think he's advertising for Lisa.  I don't think he works for Lisa.  I don't think he purposely misspells words, and I don't think he's Sea Breeze.  I think he's exactly who he professes to be--a Lisa Robertson mega fan.  I just don't understand why he doesn't post on her Facebook page.  Maybe he does, because I don't read it, but I think others would have mentioned it here.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

So why do people post about Jill here and shes no longer with the company. That is allowed. U cant have double standards. There is nothing wrong with these posts and dont hurt a fly.
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

So why do people post about Jill here and shes no longer with the company. That is allowed. U cant have double standards. There is nothing wrong with these posts and dont hurt a fly.

Jill just left.

Lisa has been gone since December 2014.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Lisa was an excellent host & was sorry to see her go.She is a beautiful smart woman who may very well have a successful business. Good for her.I actually purchased 2 pieces of jewelry from her & enjoy wearing them .I found the quality & value to be excellent.

All this being said I am not a member of her tribe. I’m too busy living my life to follow her every move.I think @JONNYSBRO  needs to stop obsessing over Lisa,period.

Just maybe if we all ignored his posts he would stop posting!! 

Trusted Contributor

On top of this LR just posted a pic with her, Kathy and Doris. They are most likely celebrating Lisa's three years
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

On top of this LR just posted a pic with her, Kathy and Doris. They are most likely celebrating Lisa's three years

On top of what?

Old Smokey?

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

The over blown, cloying, tenacious, astonishingly obvious, overbearing nature of these continuous posts about a former sales representative about whom nothing would be heard here except for the preoccupation of this poster ~

is creepy to me.

You are talking about all the negativity here--right?

And what is even creepier to me is all these people who absolutely loathe Lisa will still watch her videos or blogs or whatever.  I mean why put yourself through that?

@Lucky Charm 

You're making too many assumptions in that statement.

For one, I don't loath LR, I don't go to her website, etc., I haven't given her a second thought since her last day at QVC.

I DO loathe these over the top posts that are full of misinformation and serve no purpose other than to 'bait' other posters into an argument and to give free advertising to an EX QVC employee, who has a competing business selling similar items from her couch.

And THAT'S my opinion.

Doesn't change my opinion.

@Lucky Charm 

And it wasn't intended to change your opinion, I was just stating mine.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO 

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I find it interesting and quite amusing that sometimes you can spell words correctly and other times you can't.  I'm not sure what you are trying to prove with all these posts.  I just think you like to get people in an uproar.

If you truly did care about LR and her amazing, amazing three years of pushing junk to the masses, you would post on her FB page for all her amazing, amazing tribe members to love, love, love! 

I have to admit you do break up a slow hot and humid day.  You always give me some laughs and I love the responses you receive to your posts.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Most likely. 🙄

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau