Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR celebrates three years in business

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It is truly amazing, amazing.

@Lipstickdiva 

Absolutely, absolutely.

Trusted Contributor

Why not instead of mean posts just celebrate Lisa's success? Most businesses dont even make it in a year and she is embarking on year four. Its just mindblowing what's she accomplished
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  Surely you know by now that not many of those who respond to your posts share your unnatural adoration.  Unwise to expect more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Why not instead of mean posts just celebrate Lisa's success? Most businesses dont even make it in a year and she is embarking on year four. Its just mindblowing what's she accomplished

It might be different if this wasn't always a main topic with you and blah blah about her success- I still think it's about advertising and promotion for her... I've done a name tracking and saw the entire itinerary for her upcoming cruise posted on another chat site..

You asked and I responded.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I think that's awesome.  It's a tough market out there now. 

From Amazon to Etsy and all points in between, there's a lot of competition.

That she's still afloat and smiling---is a good thing.

So I'm on this thread to applaud her.  I've not bought one thing from her website, but do look at it sometimes when there is mention here.

You can buy from her, and/or Valerie and/or David and/or something from a goat. 

It's up to you (New York---Neeewww York).  And then I kick my leg up.Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO 

I love you JONNYSBRO. I can always count on you to provide a hearty chuckle to bring me out of the doldrums on a cranky kind of day. Your humorous comments about LR are just what I needed on this grey & gloomy Wednesday. Thanks a bunch!

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO   You are the only one whose mind is blown.  That's why others aren't chiming in and adoring her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO Yes, good for her.  We all know about your over the top and abnormal admiration.  Why do you constantly post about it?  There are a lot of successful businesses yet you only focus on LR, like she is the only one who can run a profitable business.  I do.  Why don't you post about me?  Your focus on LR is a bore.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

09C180FA-F9E7-400C-A949-73BAF240F74F.jpeg

Too funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for the laugh.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Why was I airbrushed out of that photo?