Trusted Contributor

LR cashmere ponchos almost sold out.

I cant even believe it she opened her boutique at noon and 9 out of 10 colors of the poncho sold out in seconds. Then her other cashmere muffler 3 of 4 colors sold out. This is crazy i bet all LR accessories and clothing will be big sell outs
Honored Contributor

Re: LR cashmere ponchos almost sold out.

I think the people who care about that, already know it from her FB page or her website.

Esteemed Contributor

Well nothing drives sales more than the thought of not getting one for yourself.  Why do you think QVC is constantly telling us how many are left and that there will be no reorders?  If Lisa trains her "tribe" that things sell out quickly, well then by God they will show up to buy whatever she is selling.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Isn't that called 'impulse shopping'....I wonder what kind of returns she offers.

When I hear that it usually makes me lose interest.  I alsways feel like I'm being 'handled' when they (anyone) starts what I feel like is twisting my arm.

I will say I'm glad she is doing well.  She always seemed sweet to me and it seemed like a lot of people who knew her personally liked her.  It's nice when people are happy.

Respected Contributor

"Big sell outs"  OP?  It.wouldn't be that hard to sell 10 ponchos and 4 mufflers (one of each color). LOLCat LOL  Seriously, I agree with @chrystaltree  the people who want to know about and purchase items already know this information from FB and the website.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Super Contributor

I have asked the OP the same question, no response! I'm taking that as a "no".... never buys anything, just watches.
Honored Contributor

Quite the obsession.  

Esteemed Contributor

OH NO!!!  EARTH SHATTERING NEWS!!!!

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for further commenting...