Regular Contributor

Re: LR and David Markstein in Italy

Is David Markstein still employed by QVC?  Curious.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Is David Markstein still employed by QVC?  Curious.

@giraffe77  No, David's been gone from QVC for at least a year.

Trusted Contributor

I think David is very nice and very sexy.  I think he and Lisa would make a nice couple.  I've done a lot of traveling around the world, and Venice is the most romantic city I've visited.  I hope they're enjoying each other's company.

Super Contributor

@TenderMercies@David left after two long working days at the fair. Lisa is spending the next two "vacation " days with Albany, former Q host. Lisa doesn't seem too romantic. She just loves, loves her amazing jewelry now. 

Valued Contributor

David and the word sexy I would never use in the same sentence but hey that's just me Lol. (Don't think him and Jennifer Coffey are no longer together either...that was also just a very weird pair) And as far as him & Lisa making a nice couple..... ummm I'm just not feeling that either. SMH. 

Lisa has always been all about herself and I cannot see that changing any time soon. You just knew her and that trainer guy wouldn't be long for the world either. Lisa seems to just enjoy occupying all of her time into work and hanging out with females. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I think David is very nice and very sexy.  I think he and Lisa would make a nice couple.  I've done a lot of traveling around the world, and Venice is the most romantic city I've visited.  I hope they're enjoying each other's company.

David sexy? Is this tongue in cheek?

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Trinity11 No, I really do find him sexy and attractive.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Trinity11 No, I really do find him sexy and attractive.

I must need a new eyeglass prescription.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11, sometimes, it’s just for the reaction. This is one of those times.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

wrote:

NOT even close.