Honored Contributor

Re: LR and David Markstein in Italy

wrote:

wrote:

I know she retired, as I did, in her 50s (I was 55; I think she retired at 50-51), but I didn't know she got married. I assume David is her spouse? Was this a honeymoon?

Surely you remember David from all the QVC jewelry shows?  David was a jewelry buyer for QVC for several years..  I think he and QVC parted company two or three years ago.  Last I heard he had a family and LR isn't married.

Your point being? 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

David Markstein was dating Jennifer Coffey.  Not sure if they are still an item or not. 

Contributor

How do you get to see her presentations - where di I look?  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

How do you get to see her presentations - where di I look?  Thank you.

@Misty928

You can look up Lisa Roberston  on facebook - it is a public page so you do not have to join to see everything and that will direct you to her homesite also.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure it'll be on tonights world news..........eye roll.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

So far not impressed with her selections from the show. The bead bracelets are old news.  How many variations can one own? And I’m not feeling all the fringe stuff (which she has offered variations of in the past).  Where is all the new, unique and special she has been talking about?

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I know she retired, as I did, in her 50s (I was 55; I think she retired at 50-51), but I didn't know she got married. I assume David is her spouse? Was this a honeymoon?

Her contract wasn’t renewed.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Her contract wasn’t renewed.

Thank heavens for small favors!

Honored Contributor

Glad Lisa is doing well.  Wish her the best.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like 99.9% of her stuff is your choice of either 18k gold or Rhodium over Silver.....or.....18k gold or Rhodium over Bronze. If you're into large scale flashy looking pieces check it out as you'll like her stuff. If you prefer classic or simple understated elegance in your jewelry forget it, it's not for you.

I just left here for a few minutes and went and looked through her stuff again and actually there are some pieces that are more on the simple side. Lots of her pieces are advance order. You pay ahead then it's ordered (or made) then shipped from Italy (or wherever) and it appears it's generally about a month or so till you receive it.