Honored Contributor

Re: LR Is Selling A $28,000 Necklace

I did laugh, she's selling plated brass and suddenly she has things that are thousands of dollars.  My guess is, a jeweler is selling some thing on her website and she gets a contingency fee.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I did laugh, she's selling plated brass and suddenly she has things that are thousands of dollars.  My guess is, a jeweler is selling some thing on her website and she gets a contingency fee.

OR these are a few of Lisa's personal collection that she's decided to sell with the permission of the jeweler to release the jeweler's name. The reason I say this is that from what I understood, Lisa had a fine high end personal collection, including watches (i.e. Rolex)....  a great way to raise some cash.

BTW Lisa, if  you're reading this, the echo on your camara sound system is harsh.  I was listening to some of your presentation.  Presentation was good IMHO, however the sound echo needs to be fixed and if  you're able to get a camara person to do more than one cut in and out, it would help your viewers tremendously.  (Just trying to help)....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Before you know it, she'll be offering an LR credit card, similiar to the Q's.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

In short - in order to return an item, a customer must print out a special label from Lisa, at a return postage fee Lisa has set. Unlike QVC, customers cannot return on their own or the return will not be credited. When viewers of the video chat said what if we don't have a printer, Lisa was kinda throwing shade on those who would be so outré as to not have a printer and said go to the library or a friend's house or you're OOL.

I'm not sure what the big deal is here.

This sounds like the standard RMA procedure that many online stores have.

Even Amazon require you to request a return and print a return label.

Valued Contributor

I very much disliked the way she was so dismissive of their concerns regarding the printer issues. Her suggestion was to go to a neighbor or the local library to use a printer. For someone who has cultivated this Tribe Shopping atmosphere she is not be very customer friendly to even  them.

She keeps on repeating how "small" her company is and it seems to me that being so "small" could result in easier return policies. JMHO

Trusted Contributor

That's only a dollar a day for 76+ years.

BTW the average lifespan is 28,000 days.

Super Contributor

The ire over the printing out of a return label and her not providing one was because many on the chat said they didn't have a printer. She then suggested that they would have to go out and buy one or go to the library or a friend or neighbor's house to print one out. Her inner b**** was showing, for sure.
Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@JJ wrote:

@dex wrote:

I watched for a few minutes but only saw the tanzanite necklace.I don't know how much it was as she was still building the hype when I quit watching.I didn't think there was anything unique about it except the size and possibilly the quality of the stones.What I found dissapoiting was the back of the neck where there were empty spaces surrounded by diamonds but no cabochons of tanzanite.Lisa looked beautiful as usual and sounded great...nice to see her.Does Katie live there with her...seems she goes everywhere with Lisa.

Yes.  Even her high school reunion.  Sorry, that's just weird, unless they are a couple.

On her Sunday chat, Lisa was talking about how she and Katie like butterfly bushes. Lisa, speaking to Katie (who was , of course, off air) stated, We should put them around OUR house".

I didn't like the fact there were no stones around the back, either.  Not everyone has long hair that would cover the back of the necklace. Further, what if you wanted to wear your hair in an updo when wearing it?

Not that it matters in that it's not (or rather, IMO should not be) considered negative or less than desirable (and I don't). It should be "oh, okay, whatever." But when I saw photos at Lisa's school reunion and who she brought with her - I don't wonder any longer.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

She was no doubt shocked that there are some without a printer.... Woman Surprised

I have an old HP... regular ink (not Jet) and it just keeps printing going on 16 years now, it's obscene ..... and the price wasn't more than $70.  OH and it makes photos too... LOL!  I wouldn't mind a new printer but now it's a matter of principle.... no new printer until this one gasps its last....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@sunchild wrote:
The ire over the printing out of a return label and her not providing one was because many on the chat said they didn't have a printer. She then suggested that they would have to go out and buy one or go to the library or a friend or neighbor's house to print one out. Her inner b**** was showing, for sure.

Preach it sister... I hate it when people suggest I ask a friend for help. It just doesn't get any b*tchier that that!  Smiley Wink