Super Contributor

Re: LR Is Selling A $28,000 Necklace

I can't watch her videos for very long. Watched the first few minutes then fast forward. Her love of jewelry is only second to her love of self. She seems so,shallow in her discussions.  It is obvious she wants to be wealthy and have a line of jewelry and fashion in her name like celebrities.  IMO, She misses a big audience and loves seeing herself on camera. I am amazed at the number of pictures she has taken of herself.  

Valued Contributor

I think she is living in fantasy land. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's pure humor to look at these expensive "treasures" online. When Lisa sells her own brand of cheap jewelry she'll make a video for it and post pictures of her wearing the stuff. With these thousands of dollar pieces there are no videos and no pics of her wearing the item. Oh and for good measure there is no additional information on the warranty and/or no info on the quality of diamonds either. 

So what happens if something goes wrong with a piece after her so very "gracious" 7 day return policy?? HA!

LR fully thinks she has so much clout that she can sell anything just because SHE is promoting it, LOL! Yea, sign me up...NOT!

I would need a heck of a lot more information on the website before I would EVER spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on a piece of jewelry. LR makes me laugh what she thinks she can get away with. 

Super Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@JJ wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

Or... perhaps one her smitten male followers will purchase one for her!

Maybe that is why she was on "full display".

"The girls" were out!

•    Many of the tribe told her she looked gorgeous and I am sure that LR loved hearing that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Putting on your fake hair and putting "out" your assets, is not a good look, certainly not sophisticated. I remember when she appeared with Judith Ripka; she did look great back then.  She sure has changed her look. And where is her friend, Judith?  Wonder what she is thinking. 
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I watched for a few minutes but only saw the tanzanite necklace.I don't know how much it was as she was still building the hype when I quit watching.I didn't think there was anything unique about it except the size and possibilly the quality of the stones.What I found dissapoiting was the back of the neck where there were empty spaces surrounded by diamonds but no cabochons of tanzanite.Lisa looked beautiful as usual and sounded great...nice to see her.Does Katie live there with her...seems she goes everywhere with Lisa.

To respond to your last sentence - yes, and yes.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

I'm wondering if Judith Ripka is the one she was referring to last night when she said she has many high end jeweler friends and that's how she was able to bring these pieces. Whoever "they" are allowed her to present these pieces for them. They are not hers. She is, essentially, borrowing them to sell ( or try to) for them and at a kickback to her. It wouldn't surprise me if the "friend" was Judith.
Super Contributor

Last call on a $28,000.00 item! Are you kidding me!!!! No way, I have never believed those last call  "dots" and now I'm really not buying this ******! 

Super Contributor

FOUR minutes after the boutique opened everything was last call! Easy to understand if she only had one of all the items.
Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh, i looked and i would not spend a dime on any of them, very gaudy imo. Also where would you wear them.....I am not liking her taste at all.

Super Contributor

OMG.  Sell outs!! Just proves the adage that some people have more money than brains.