Respected Contributor

Re: LR Is Selling A $28,000 Necklace

@Sheilaray wrote:

One Tribe member said she needs a 24 year easy-pay plan. 😂

Very true

Honored Contributor

I'd hate to take a chance of something being defective with a $28,000.00 necklace and this return policy. No returns will be accepted after 7 days of signature?  Surely she'd make exceptions for something this expensive, I mean stand behind what you sale?  

Opera Length Diamond Strand 

Shipping and Returns
Original air express shipping is complimentary. A signature will be required for delivery. If you wish to return this item, you must contact us at customercare@lisarobertson.com within 7 days of the signature for further instructions. No returns will be accepted after 7 days of the signature. This item has an RFID tag - the item may not be returned if the tag has been cut, removed, or tampered with in any way.
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

@hopi wrote:

It is a beautiful piece.  She prefaced her whole show about the pricing and it was a great opening and actually a wonderful presentation. Lisa is a master at selling, great eye, an ingenious way to present a very fun show. NO one at Q can touch her.  She looked stunning and the whole thing was very classy.  

Well it better have been since we are talking thousands upon thousands of dollars ( less all that notebook paper shuffling and displaying the jewels against her pile of papers ). She  is a master at selling. That is why some of her Tribe said that if she were wearing a burlap sack and looked good in it, they would buy it.

Super Contributor

I was a jeweler for many years and her pricing is very much a retail price.  She has every right to sell at any price but I just can't see how a Tribebot could possible afford any of those pieces.  Most are ether retired collecting SS or living pay check to pay check, just  check out some of the poster's facebook pages, tells a lot about the followers.

Honored Contributor

I watched for a few minutes but only saw the tanzanite necklace.I don't know how much it was as she was still building the hype when I quit watching.I didn't think there was anything unique about it except the size and possibilly the quality of the stones.What I found dissapoiting was the back of the neck where there were empty spaces surrounded by diamonds but no cabochons of tanzanite.Lisa looked beautiful as usual and sounded great...nice to see her.Does Katie live there with her...seems she goes everywhere with Lisa.

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

If there's free shipping, I may consider purchasing to have on hand.  You know, Christmas is only 8 months away.

I'm joking.

@coffee drinker Or put it in your gift closet....

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

Beautiful pieces, yes I went and looked but OMG I wouldn't buy anything that expensive from someone hawking it from their home.

Only if it's from a well known jewelry store and I know if anything were to happen to it, it would be taken care of- no questions asked.

Not about to drop that much coin unless I can hold it, wear it, and see the quality for myself..  

What on earth is she thinking.. just me..  

Thinking outside of the box, she said she was doing something different.

Very refreshing to see something done differently and some stunning jewelry.

So much better than watching Shawn shave her armpits, scrap her feet and turn her back to vendors and camera.

I'd rather watch paint dry, while drinking lemonade.  That would be refreshing.

Valued Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

Beautiful pieces, yes I went and looked but OMG I wouldn't buy anything that expensive from someone hawking it from their home.

Only if it's from a well known jewelry store and I know if anything were to happen to it, it would be taken care of- no questions asked.

Not about to drop that much coin unless I can hold it, wear it, and see the quality for myself..  

What on earth is she thinking.. just me..  

Thinking outside of the box, she said she was doing something different.

Very refreshing to see something done differently and some stunning jewelry.

So much better than watching Shawn shave her armpits, scrap her feet and turn her back to vendors and camera.

Agreed! Good for Lisa, I hope she does well. I liked her at the Q and see her on FB, but I don't watch her live, etc.. I'm not really a fan of her clothing style. I like some home pieces, but they seem too expensive for what they are.

As for her return policy, honestly, I don't blame her. Seems like she's mitigating a lot of "items rental" which goes on quite frequently. I worked in a dept. store years ago. There was one chick who would buy thousands of dollars of clothing, wear it out (I used to SEE  her out with the clothes on) and then come in and return them. Management knew, and still allowed it. Over and over. This chick was well dressed all the time, never paying for any of it. And if you go on other forums, you also learn that there are many people who deliberately break something and claim "damage", just to get around the shipping. Not uncommon at all.

Not sure that's what's going on with LR, maybe her stuff is junk, dunno...but I give her props for doing something different.

Honored Contributor

She's nutz.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids. But she walks on water, turns gray skies blue again, faster than a speeding bullet. What's up with grown women and this LR hero worship?