Respected Contributor

Re: LR Is Selling A $28,000 Necklace

If there's free shipping, I may consider purchasing to have on hand.  You know, Christmas is only 8 months away.

I'm joking.

Esteemed Contributor

She's pretty much the last person I would turn to if I wanted to buy something like this.  Her business practices are not impressive in the least.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure a couple of you are aware of Lisa's recent change in her Returns policy that has her most loyal, most routine (weekly) heavy purchasers ready to bail; several have said they are bailing - and several main longtime fangirls mentioned dismissive, snide comments Lisa made as far as customers who might have difficulty (physically) with this new policy as reasons for being turned off from Lisaphilia for good.

In short - in order to return an item, a customer must print out a special label from Lisa, at a return postage fee Lisa has set. Unlike QVC, customers cannot return on their own or the return will not be credited. When viewers of the video chat said what if we don't have a printer, Lisa was kinda throwing shade on those who would be so outré as to not have a printer and said go to the library or a friend's house or you're OOL.

Customers are also starting to get letters detailing how much they've returned vs how much they've kept. Sound familiar?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

Or... perhaps one her smitten male followers will purchase one for her!

@Sheilaray  Or maybe she is liquidating an old boyfriend. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I'm sure a couple of you are aware of Lisa's recent change in her Returns policy that has her most loyal, most routine (weekly) heavy purchasers ready to bail; several have said they are bailing - and several main longtime fangirls mentioned dismissive, snide comments Lisa made as far as customers who might have difficulty (physically) with this new policy as reasons for being turned off from Lisaphilia for good.

In short - in order to return an item, a customer must print out a special label from Lisa, at a return postage fee Lisa has set. Unlike QVC, customers cannot return on their own or the return will not be credited. When viewers of the video chat said what if we don't have a printer, Lisa was kinda throwing shade on those who would be so outré as to not have a printer and said go to the library or a friend's house or you're OOL.

Customers are also starting to get letters detailing how much they've returned vs how much they've kept. Sound familiar?

Wow!  I don't follow her at all, so I didn't know any of that.  Unsurprisingly, she continues to be very customer-unfriendly.  And she'll be left shaking her head and not understanding what went wrong when everyone wises up and moves on to do business elsewhere.  She really does expect that customers will jump thru hoops just because she's so darned special.

Respected Contributor

I guess she is trying to start her own shopping channel. I never look at her things. If I was her I would have stayed with QVC unless she is wealthy enough to retire so young, good for her but selling items from her couch? Not a great thing, very cheesy in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

It is a beautiful piece.  She prefaced her whole show about the pricing and it was a great opening and actually a wonderful presentation. Lisa is a master at selling, great eye, an ingenious way to present a very fun show. NO one at Q can touch her.  She looked stunning and the whole thing was very classy.  

Esteemed Contributor

depositphotos_10277379-Baby-with-a-funny-expression-on-his-face.jpg

Honored Contributor

Beautiful pieces, yes I went and looked but OMG I wouldn't buy anything that expensive from someone hawking it from their home.

Only if it's from a well known jewelry store and I know if anything were to happen to it, it would be taken care of- no questions asked.

Not about to drop that much coin unless I can hold it, wear it, and see the quality for myself..  

What on earth is she thinking.. just me..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

Beautiful pieces, yes I went and looked but OMG I wouldn't buy anything that expensive from someone hawking it from their home.

Only if it's from a well known jewelry store and I know if anything were to happen to it, it would be taken care of- no questions asked.

Not about to drop that much coin unless I can hold it, wear it, and see the quality for myself..  

What on earth is she thinking.. just me..  

Thinking outside of the box, she said she was doing something different.

Very refreshing to see something done differently and some stunning jewelry.

So much better than watching Shawn shave her armpits, scrap her feet and turn her back to vendors and camera.