Contributor
Am I the only one that has noticed since the Q lowered their S&H that the shipping much SLOWER?! I ordered something on the 23rd of Feb.....it shipped the 25th.......12 days later I still have not received my item???? When I look at the tracking info all it says is that there is no S&H info available at this time?! I'd rather pay $5.95 and get my items quickly than pay $3 less and have to wait 2 weeks for a package?! ??
Honored Contributor

Re: LOWER S&H = SLOWER S&H!!!!

Q's free shipping has always been by almost-dead-pony express. I'm not surprised to hear of a slowdown given the new shipping rates.

Honored Contributor

That's my sense too, OP. I'm noticing a lag in receipt of items ordered. It seems to be taking at least a day or two longer.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I am soooo unhappy with the shipping AND return time. I have items ordered 12 days ago and estimated arrival about 5 days ago--and still no sign of them being close. This is awful. I guess QVC really doesn't care how we feel about this. I suppose the slow and cheaper shipping means QVC items are put in a special bin and held for a long time!!