Respected Contributor

LOVE the new website and graphics

I’ve tested it out for a few days, the new Q look is awesome. So modern, fresh and attractive. The website is working better than ever. It’s a great improvement. Better functionality.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE the new website and graphics

@Grouchomarx.   I'm glad to finally read a thread where the poster i'snt griping.  You must be the only happy camper.  Maybe I'm blind but i really havent noticed many, if any, changes

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with Kachina624, I haven't noticed any change to the website either.  Is there something specific you can point out to us that we should notice other than the better functionality you  mentioned?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

hi @Grouchomarx your post is a breath of fresh air.  As for the website, I haven't noticed any changes except for the new logo.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  This is a clean, clear format. Not so cluttered. I also like it very much. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I like it, too. It’s a clean look & easy to navigate.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it too, it’s easier to navigate.