Frequent Contributor

LOVE CAROLYN AND HER GARDEN SHOWS

So good to see Carolyn again with her garden shows.  She is so calm when presenting the products and I think everyone can relate to her and her love of pets.  Dresses normally and not wierd like the younger or even some older hosts trying to be cool.

Thanks Carolyn for being like us.  

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE CAROLYN AND HER GARDEN SHOWS

Carolyn is an excellent host except on the rare occasion when she goes into "bossy" mode as she did with Isaac and Gary last Monday.  I always enjoy her presentations as she's totally unpretentious and is comfortable with who she is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don’t care for her tendency to dominate the presentation, so I avoid her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

too much pet talk for me....

Valued Contributor

Carolyn "two of everything" Gracie.

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

Carolyn "two of everything" Gracie.

@MrSour.   I think Carolyn really does own all the things she says she has.  She's the only host who consistantly wears QVC every time she appears.  She said the other day that she donates a huge amount of clothing every year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I don't know about that.I think her intentions r she wants to sell more hoping people will falll for her sales pitch

Honored Contributor

I like the gardening shows to a point, but not all day. Anything I ever bought from Cottage Farms or the other vendor never paned out for me and I know how to grow stuff. Also, I never had any luck contacting them to send me replacement plants. I don't mind Carolyn doing most shows, but I'm tired of her on Denim&Co.ROTATE these hosts!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carolyn is my favorite host, calm, plesant, nice voice, she gives good details about the products.  yes she loves pets (I admit I do too) and she occasionally talks about them, but its not overdone like some host do talking about themselves or sometimes these other hosts go on and on with just silly talk.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Carolyn is an excellent host except on the rare occasion when she goes into "bossy" mode as she did with Isaac and Gary last Monday.  I always enjoy her presentations as she's totally unpretentious and is comfortable with who she is.

She has such a calm way of presenting, I think it would be difficult to host with Issac because he seems to be all over the place when I have seen him with shawn.  I don't know who gary is.  I do remember purchasing a coat from denim and company about 5 years ago due to her great presentation.  I still wear that coat and it is great.  Sherpa i think, light weight but warm. Some hosts don't need a rep.  I think she is one of them.  I was watching Jennifer C. for a few minutes on the gold show and she makes so many over the top comments that I turned it off.  I appreciate Carolyns style, and Mary Beth and Jill.  Pleasant to watch.