Respected Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

I know that Alberti has a following because many women find him attractive.  That could account for so many positive reviews about him.  However, I have a serious question here.  Rachel is just as informative, sometimes more so.  What makes Alberti ANY better than Rachel B or any other host for the gourmet food shows?  I think he and Rachel behave just like each other.  Curious what you would all say without taking his looks and tight pants (lol) into consideration.

Both are insufferable in my opinion, especially when paired together on a food show. Over the top enthusiasm, giggling and baby talk from grown adults eating food.  Bring back Sharon to do the food shows. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@LilMadi wrote:

I know that Alberti has a following because many women find him attractive.  That could account for so many positive reviews about him.  However, I have a serious question here.  Rachel is just as informative, sometimes more so.  What makes Alberti ANY better than Rachel B or any other host for the gourmet food shows?  I think he and Rachel behave just like each other.  Curious what you would all say without taking his looks and tight pants (lol) into consideration.

Both are insufferable in my opinion, especially when paired together on a food show. Over the top enthusiasm, giggling and baby talk from grown adults eating food.  Bring back Sharon to do the food shows. 

Yep, the two are like toddlers tasting tater tots for the first time.  Baby talk, yummy faces, flailing of the arms,  goofball antics.  trainwrecks they are!!!

Regular Contributor

He is DEFINITELY not one of my favorites...What makes QVC think that he can sell everything...I just don't watch, like so many of  this new crop of hosts.Trust me, some of the old ones need to go as well. It's the second thing that makes me turn off the channel.

Super Contributor

He has such finely-chiseled features. He's almost pretty.

Regular Contributor

@kurious wrote:

Can Alberti be any more cute, engaging, thourough in his presentations, and that wickedly funny sense of humor!!!  We need to see more of him beyond the food shows.  He's great with fashion,  beauty, home design in such a fresh and modern way.  He's got an elevated taste level balanced with honesty and genuine sweetness.  MORE ALBERTI PLEASE!!!!

YES, please!!!!  Alberti is amazing, entertaining and a joy to watch!! ❤

Trusted Contributor

He is not one of my favorites. 

Super Contributor

@World Traveler oh please no- no more of Alberti he is just plain annoying

Occasional Contributor

100%

Trusted Contributor

Re: eRe: LOVE Alberti!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@QVCJH wrote:

He has such finely-chiseled features. He's almost pretty.

@QVCJH 

So, do you liken him to a 21st century Adonis?
.       04A03A50-5467-4C94-A7A2-0C38830620D6.gif  

Stay safe. Stay home.”

~Put food in front of me, and I will eat it.~

Occasional Contributor

Agree! I like when he and Rachel do the show together, they are equally excellent at product presentation, rapport with the vendors and they are fun hosts. I also watched Jayne Brown doing it the other day and she was excellent too. I