Trusted Contributor

@NantaOf3  ......  Thank you for posting the Sonic commercial. I thought it was a "fun" commercial and enjoyable to watch.

Contributor
You’re welcome 😊
Valued Contributor

Re: LOVE Alberti!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Yes, Lisa Robertson mentored him.  He used to say that all the time when she still worked there.  That's why he always says, "beautiful." and sometimes twice in a row.  He used to parrot her.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

Re: LOVE Alberti!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I know that Alberti has a following because many women find him attractive.  That could account for so many positive reviews about him.  However, I have a serious question here.  Rachel is just as informative, sometimes more so.  What makes Alberti ANY better than Rachel B or any other host for the gourmet food shows?  I think he and Rachel behave just like each other.  Curious what you would all say without taking his looks and tight pants (lol) into consideration.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Contributor
He seems warm, friendly and caring. The type you would want to hang out with. Reminds me of my son. He is good looking also, but I’m probably older than his mother. 😊
Respected Contributor

He is well informed, well spoken and seems to really care about his job.

He comes across as a caring soul. No screaming or dancing, yelling or shrieking. 

I want the information given in a well modulated voice by someone who has learned about the product.

Rachael B is also wonderful at presenting products. She is pleasant , and also well informed.  

I enjoy watching both of them.

Occasional Contributor

I reallly enjoyed watching him on Fashion's NIght In this week. I hope they continue to use him as a substitute or regular part of the show. Great job Alberti!

Trusted Contributor

Wonderful young man,who knows his stuff.

Honored Contributor

And here I thought I would have to start a thread to praise him.  Fashion, jewelry, whatever, he's great.  I wish QVC were able to list shows by host or at least note the host.  I would intentionally tune in, instead of my haphazard channel jumping that I do now.    

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Alberti when he hosts alone.  But when paired up with another host, he act too silly...especially with Kerstin or Rachel!!  They stir each other up and both start looking ridiculous!!  Can't watch them together and so...I don't!!