Esteemed Contributor

Defintely delays in shipping from QVC but even worse for me is that items are "accepted" by the post office and then nothing happens with delivery or updates for days.

I now have at least 3 orders that are somewhere in the USPS system with no updates available.

Trying to contact USPS is the same as trying to reach CS at QVC these days.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I suggest all of us who are having these issues inundate corporate with letters complaining. Letter writing is a list art but it is much more effective than emails or complaining here On the Community

Corporate won't reply. 

Super Contributor

I am right there with you ,and one thing I will never understand is the shipping process. I have an order in where it starts off in Virginia.. then goes to North Carolina.. I am in Maryland .. they are going the wrong way.. then it usually goes to somewhere in New Jersey ..Right now I have an order sitting for four days somewhere .. I placed this order on the 5th, its definitely not getting better 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: LOSING PATIENCE

[ Edited ]

Well, it’s not just the Q.  I ordered mask filters,  said from NJ,  from Amazon, ordered April 28, came from China, but arrived in destination country May 18.  Still don’t have them.  I understand they are from China, but why does the A website say they were shipping from NJ?  Are they stuck in customs? Also ordered Etsy vented masks, June 1, in stock, did not ship either

Valued Contributor

Re: LOSING PATIENCE

[ Edited ]

I tried to give QVC the benefit of the doubt since our state is still being held hostage by the governor.  However, I did order makeup from Sephora which arrived in a week and I also ordered shoes from Sorel (which I've never ordered shoes from them before) and get this...I ordered my shoes on a Sunday night (via regular shipping) and I received them in two days on Tuesday.  I was so impressed that I immeidately went to their website and thanked them and expressed how impressed their shipping is.   I also received items from Macy's already and HSN was also pretty quick as well.  

Frequent Contributor
when I ordered my Samba bags I was told that it would take longer because of the fact that it comes from Lug.. It does have QVC on the label when I looked at the box but it comes from Lug themselves that's why it takes so long.. and that was long before Coronavirus came along and really threw a wrench in things.. many companies have less people around their buildings so it takes longer for things to ship now.. That added with the fact it came from Lug was frustrating but it eventually came..
Frequent Contributor
more people..
Frequent Contributor
lots of people probably shopping with QVC because they can't go anywhere and therefore they have more people calling and not enough staff to handle calls. or the calls are just taking longer..
Frequent Contributor
not everyone..
Respected Contributor

I too have QVC orders that have been in process for weeks. They have some serious bugs in their shipping logistics—their excuses no longer seem valid. I have had orders delivered from several other companies within days of purchase, not weeks.