Honored Contributor

First the hosts keep telling up "we're not dressing up anyway, buy the PJs and slippers, put on your faux fur coat, and go out to the Wa-Wa."  Then they show $159 fake diamond necklace ... yeah, add that to your Wa-Wa get up.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

First the hosts keep telling up "we're not dressing up anyway, buy the PJs and slippers, put on your faux fur coat, and go out to the Wa-Wa."  Then they show $159 fake diamond necklace ... yeah, add that to your Wa-Wa get up.

@rms1954    .... so funny 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 -

Well, you can never have too much sparkle!😂

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   Yes but you can wear it with a T shirt and jeans.   (rolling eyes)

Valued Contributor
They’re always changing their pitch for the item.

Dyson is the most fabulous vacuum you could possibly own...until Shark day.

IT Cosmetics is the best skin ever!!! Until Philosophy comes on.

Fire Tablets are the only thing you should even think about until it’s iPad time.

I get it, their job is to sell but that doesn’t make any less annoying.
Respected Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
They’re always changing their pitch for the item.

Dyson is the most fabulous vacuum you could possibly own...until Shark day.

IT Cosmetics is the best skin ever!!! Until Philosophy comes on.

Fire Tablets are the only thing you should even think about until it’s iPad time.

I get it, their job is to sell but that doesn’t make any less annoying.

Yeah, and you forgot that WEN is the best thing ever---until the Tweak'd by Nature guy comes on.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOL Makes No Sense

[ Edited ]

I consider the sales pitch and fantasy stories weaved in as the entertainment, “we are your friend” factor. Unfortunately some hosts go overboard with their insistence that every item is the bomb. Persuade me, don’t manipulate me.

Respected Contributor

Here's a question I have regarding repetitive (and annoying) sales pitches:  They (as in most hosts) will be presenting an item and they always say , "the last time this was on these flew out of here and completely sold out!"   Do you really think everything sells out like they say?

Super Contributor

Hard to say....metrics are a funny thing...

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

"the last time this was on these flew out of here and completely sold out!"

They've been saying that on QVC for 30 years or more. If you've been watching you'd know whether they're being truthful or not.