Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

Expensive 💸

LOL - that wasn't one of the choices.  They were "ugly" or "cute."  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO tops ugly or cute

[ Edited ]

My co-worker wears a lot of QVC and has several LOGO tops.  I have to say, she always looks good in everything she wears.  

She had on a black LOGO top yesterday and more fitted pants and she looked really good.  This style suits her.  She must be perfectly propotioned so that it hits her in the most flattering spots (and she is not model proportioned either).

It's not my style or for me, but it can work for some people.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I think everyone is entitled to express their opinion so here's mine. I'm not crazy about Lori's asymmetric hemlines or her presentation style; however, I think her colors are lovely. So soft and feminine, especially when compared to the bright primary colors other QVC designers are so fond of.

Totally agree.  Her clothes are not to my liking, but her colors are beautiful.  I wish Denim & Co and Susan Graver would use some of her colors.  So many times I may like a clothing item from those lines, but none of the colors interest me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead