Occasional Contributor

I am so happy to hear that someone has the same thoughts that I have.  Just don't see it, and to me they all seem so similar.

Respected Contributor

To answer the Question: UGLY.

Contributor

Thank you MaggieMack. I haven't really used the boards since the new format and I didn't know where the edit was but now I do..Thanks again. If that is a picture of your dog, he/she is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Iguess they're okay if you're anywhere from 14 to 22 maybe, but otherwise, they're ugly.  I don't know why QVC can get some decent clothing lines.   They sell this mess along with IT cosmetics.    I don't know how they can get much worse, but I'm sure they will find a way...   HSN has much better beauty brands.

Respected Contributor

I have several LOGO tops and wear one at a time, not layers!  The one's I have are cute, at least IMO.  They're comfy and great for travel.  You look good, not like a slob which is how many airline travelers look.

Respected Contributor

I own 2 Logo tops - both black.  The tops are the v neck, 3/4 sleeve rayon shark bite hem design with 2 pockets.  I gather this design is very popular. When first purchased they were cheaper than they are now. I do not wear these tops other than for the gym.  These tops are great over my yoga pants.  They cover a multitude of sins. As the fabric is thin, I wash them in a lingerie bag and dry flat.  Since this particular Logo top is an original design and one of her best sellers, I think the fit is flattering over my yoga tight pants.  As I am more of a structured clothing type, Logo tops are not my particular style for casual or for professional wear.  Basically I think to each his own!

Occasional Contributor

I agree.I bought a couple of tops and tried to like them,but they are thin and over priced and wrinkle easily.I should have returned them.I just gave them to good will.

I love most of Logos looks and wear them daily.  The problem I have is that her sizing is getting wacky.  You never know what size of each item to purchase.  This leads to purchasing and having to return items until you get the right size.  This makes the costly items even more costly in returns.

Lori, please try to unify your sizing!

Valued Contributor

The other night Lori G was on, and I thought pieces two and five that she was wearing were CUTE!  However, items three and four were ugly.  As garment number one was hidden beneath pieces two through five, I didn't get a good look...can't tell on that one.  So to answer the question:  yes!

Trusted Contributor

Expensive 💸

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️