Honored Contributor

I'm not sure I'd say "ugly", and definitely not "cute".  The style that they show being worn with the "diaper-look" hanging down do come close to "ugly", IMHO.  However, there are a couple of those with straight across hemlines that look more acceptable to me than most of her offerings.

Respected Contributor

I think her line is fugly.  Most of her items look odd, like she ran out of material and found some odd bits of material to stick on the bottom or sides.  I don't like the look of all the layers either, especially with the bits that hang down in the front.  Just looks sloppy to me.  I know others may like it, so to each his/her own.

Frequent Contributor

Wow, some of these responses are down right nasty hearted with nasty tones........geesh folks.........she just posed a question......

I did not care for Logo at first, tried several tops, all of which I returned, for I agreed with the OP.  However, I have fallen in love with her embellished cotton tops & the TSV she had awhile back is now one of my favorite items in my closet.......some of her stuff, especially when piled on, does look bag lady, but other pieces are really nice......I also really like her most recent TSV cardigan........

Regular Contributor

To the original poster, I don't understand the intention of this topic? YOU may not be "missing" anything. But perhaps the next person is.

It doesn't matter what I think about what another person wears. It's up to each individual. People should wear what they think is "cute" and the thoughts of another are totally irrelevant.

If everyone wore the same thing it would make life very boring. And scaryWoman Surprised...

Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Irish1210 wrote:

You are entitled to your opinion.................but this is what you have opted to use as your second post?  Sad attempt to provoke, is how I see it.

Too much negativity for me ~~~~ hope you find a line of clothing that you prefer ~

BTW ~ LOVE LORI AND HER ITEMS!

@Irish1210, have you noticed a similar trend from many of the "new" posters? They all have posts in the single digits but registration dates that go back years. Same old posters, new nics.

Yes MaggieMack I have noticed this trend : ( ~ That's the cutest, cuddliest avatar you have!!!!

Honored Contributor

My vote goes to cute.

Contributor
Oh I don't know, I have 8 pieces but all but 2 are solid color and I don't wear her tanks underneath, I usually wear a skinny tee that is pulled a bit below the logo top. I like them, they are comfortable.

I am not a fan of some PhD her color ombinations with the layering and I hate when she belts the shirts but I hate when they put a belt on any of the shirts on qvc.
Contributor
No idea why PhD popped up...auto correct drives me nuts, especially when it makes no sense. Not a fan of her color combinations is what I meant
Regular Contributor

OP has a point.  However, when LOGO first started, each piece was unique and carefully executed.  Also, the price point was bearable.

Now that Lori has a weekly show .... I believe due to the rush to create "new," most designs and fabrics are sub-par (and sadly the prices are accelerating substantially.

Who would wear this !?

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Twin Set Split Back Knit Top and Tank
Esteemed Contributor

@domel, did you know you can edit a post after it's posted? Just tap the three little dots in your post and then select Edit. I use this ALL the time! Smiley Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop