Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO tops ugly or cute

[ Edited ]

cottegeHill ~ I would wear that style/color combination : )

Esteemed Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I think everyone is entitled to express their opinion so here's mine. I'm not crazy about Lori's asymmetric hemlines or her presentation style; however, I think her colors are lovely. So soft and feminine, especially when compared to the bright primary colors other QVC designers are so fond of.

I agree.  Her colors are very nice.  I just don't think her styles are that flattering on a lot of body types.  A tall, super thin, no curves body type would probably look nice in her clothing with the exception of any look of hers that has that "diaper" appearance in the back.  That is just all kinds of wrong.

Contributor

They are definitely not for everyone. My issue is that I don't think they need to be on for an hour (sometimes 2) every Monday and I wish that Lori and Amy would take it down a notch. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because there is no need to be rude on our forums.

Honored Contributor

@aie wrote:

They are definitely not for everyone. My issue is that I don't think they need to be on for an hour (sometimes 2) every Monday and I wish that Lori and Amy would take it down a notch. 

@adiebaby  I try to watch all LOGO shows, and to my recollecition there has only been one two-hour show of hers. 

Feel free not to watch them if you don't like them.  Her clothes sell out rapidly, so they must be popular and have an audience that likes them enough that QVC thinks the air time is worth its while.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO tops ugly or cute

[ Edited ]

i thnk they're ugly, so I don't buy them, or watch any presentations.

The style will eventually disappear (I never see them in real life).

Esteemed Contributor

I have lots of her first collection (a brocade jacket, a hand bag with ruffles, one of the best winter coats I've ever bought) but I have to say I've been less than delighted with her t-shirt couture. I bought three of the

cotton/cashmere blend sweaters that were a TSV a few years ago and they (literally) fell apart within a few wearings; a hole in the side and a large hole under the arm on each.

I don't think her tops are "ugly" (it's all how you put things together, right?) but I don't think they're especially well made, nor very "designer." I tried her pants/leggings and found them no better than what I could pick up at Kohl's for less.

I hope this fall and into spring she opens up her collection and does a few different things. Her style isn't mine but I respect her eccentricity and the way she uses color.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aie wrote:

@adiebaby  I try to watch all LOGO shows, and to my recollecition there has only been one two-hour show of hers. 

Feel free not to watch them if you don't like them.  Her clothes sell out rapidly, so they must be popular and have an audience that likes them enough that QVC thinks the air time is worth its while.

LOL

She rarely has a 2 hour show.  She's on far less than IM or Susan Graver.

I wish she was on more!

I like a lot of her items, and I don't like a lot of her items.  I pick and choose from her line as I do from every line.  She's obviously popular as she has a lot of TSV's lately, and she's on quite a bit.  

It's most definitely my favorite line on QVC.

I don't think the line is going anywhere.

I see this style out in b and m all the time, but I don't like the execution as well as I like Lori's.  

I do not like the way Lori combines some of her colors and wears multiple tops, but I appreciate her eccentricity.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

i like some, and others i don't.  it depends on your own personal style and body shape.  good thing there are so many styles to choose from.

this topic maybe is in it's 100th spin through on the forum.

Esteemed Contributor

The rayon material that this line (as well as many other vendors use) is cheap looking. LOGO lasted all of a year when Lori came to Canada to sell on The Shopping Channel as the Canadian customer wasn't wowed by this line.

I'm not sure why QVC customers seem to like this line of clothing so much but I guess there's something for everyone. I may watch a bit online but for the most part I avoid the LOGO shows on Monday evenings.