Contributor

LOGO shipping times are pitiful...

It's been great, Lori, but I will not be purchasing any more of your items, due to QVC's pitiful shipping time for your itmes. This is not the first time, but it is the last, that I will deal with these sad shipping times, and lame shipping options. The $3.00 shipping price point is great, but, as they say, you get what  you pay for, and I am NOT going to upgrade to an outrageos shipping price just to guarantee a more pleaseant shipping experience. Thanks, but I can do much better with eBay. At least I get my items in a timely manner. My current order has been stuck in limbo for 7 days, is un-trackable at this point, and I am left to wonder if I will ever receive it. In the meantime, I have ordered 3 other things from QVC that I have ordered, shipped, received, and even worn, in the time that my LOGO has been MIA, as with every other LOGO item I have ordered. It's just pitiful. Thanks for the ride, but I am gonna hop off now!

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO shipping times are pitiful...

Why do you care so much about how quickly it gets to you?  Honest question. Other than the principle of the thing, why does it matter if it comes in 1 day or 2 weeks?  (Assuming of course, that you dont need it quickly for a special event.)   If I really want something, I am willing to wait, because it is just something I want, not need.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Extra slow boat from China maybe?

Valued Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Why do you care so much about how quickly it gets to you?  Honest question. Other than the principle of the thing, why does it matter if it comes in 1 day or 2 weeks?  (Assuming of course, that you dont need it quickly for a special event.)   If I really want something, I am willing to wait, because it is just something I want, not need.  

You can't be serious.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64  chuckling at your comment....slower boat from china with lori prices marked up 100% by the time they get here. Now that's pitiful.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@wakefield64  chuckling at your comment....slower boat from china with lori prices marked up 100% by the time they get here. Now that's pitiful.

I think 100% markup is very low