Esteemed Contributor

I have the snub pieces and a couple of vest.  I wear over DG JEGGINGS.  I AM 79 years young and very active.  I have sent many pieces back and will order no more.  Prefer classy clothes, but like to also be a little trendy. 

The bottom of the tops looked like when you are hot and jogging or walking and tie your sweater around your wrist and the ends flapping around your rear. 

She has beautiful colors, but not the combination she puts together on the show.

Jackie the model is. so beautiful when she wears Mackie or Graver or Attitudes clothing and heels, but looks so dumpy and ridiculous in Lori,s clothing.  Lori never dresses her up like she does some models, but puts so many layer on her and colors that don,t go together and tops it with the diaper look.  Poor Jackie, she really is beautiful in the other lines.

Respected Contributor

I have several LOGO items and wear one at a time.  They are certainly comfy and, I think, can look good if not over done. 

The LOGO shows present the clothes in layers which don't look good on most women 

Additionally, I find the description "amazing", ridiculous!  It's used constantly.   A t-shirt is NOT amazing! 

Honored Contributor

It's fashion.  We don't have to like everything!

I know Logo isn't for me, but I also know Linea doesn't work on my body either.  I don't waste my time on either designer, but I certainly don't think the women who love those fines are buying junk.  There are just too many repeat buyers for each for me to think that.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

It's fashion.  We don't have to like everything!

I know Logo isn't for me, but I also know Linea doesn't work on my body either.  I don't waste my time on either designer, but I certainly don't think the women who love those fines are buying junk.  There are just too many repeat buyers for each for me to think that.

Thank you.  It continues to baffle me why LOGO clothes bother so many people, and why so many here feel the need to post nasty things about the clothes and how people look who wear the clothes (bag lady).   People's tastes differ, as well as what looks good on each person, as you point out, millishops.  There is no need to insult either the clothing or the appearance of people who enjoy wearing that clothing.  No need to feel so superior just because something that suits someone else's taste isn't for those particular posters.

Esteemed Contributor

I am another who cannot understand the attraction of the Logo line. It may be comfortable but so are far more attractive clothes. I agree with those who say the garments look like they are made of shoddy material and not well-constructed. Of course everyone should be able to find clothing to her liking, and tastes vary. However, inferior quality and workmanship should be a no-no for everybody.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I am another who cannot understand the attraction of the Logo line. It may be comfortable but so are far more attractive clothes. I agree with those who say the garments look like they are made of shoddy material and not well-constructed. Of course everyone should be able to find clothing to her liking, and tastes vary. However, inferior quality and workmanship should be a no-no for everybody.

On what basis do you say this other than reading other people's posts on this board?  It doen't sound like you have purchased any LOGO clothes or, if you have, that you kept them long enough to know how they've lasted after washing and wearing.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree, I think lori wears too many layers all different colors on at once,can get same look going to a thrift store and buying different tops and throwing them all together.,thats what it looks like on her..  I have ordered the acrylic ones that are soft in feel, however after even wearing them once have pilled under my armpits and along the side,not good for the price I paid,target quality

Regular Contributor

I handwash one rayon LOGO item per week (I do not own her cotton).

1.  Lay two sm. plastic tubs in bathtub

2.  Fill with cold water and add Woolite

3.  Swoosh around for 3 min. with Playtex gloves

4.  Run cool water over garment under faucet

5.  Dunk in other tub with fabric softener

6.  Rinse .... wring out by rolling in clean towel

7.  Lay on drying mesh rack.  Wait two days.

8.  Steam with iron ... fold in half and hang on btm. of suit hanger (Huggable)

9.  Decided after this to never buy any more rayon!

Occasional Contributor

@cottageHill wrote:

I handwash one rayon LOGO item per week (I do not own her cotton).

1.  Lay two sm. plastic tubs in bathtub

2.  Fill with cold water and add Woolite

3.  Swoosh around for 3 min. with Playtex gloves

4.  Run cool water over garment under faucet

5.  Dunk in other tub with fabric softener

6.  Rinse .... wring out by rolling in clean towel

7.  Lay on drying mesh rack.  Wait two days.

8.  Steam with iron ... fold in half and hang on btm. of suit hanger (Huggable)

9.  Decided after this to never buy any more rayon!

I hate rayon and spandex myself but rayon by itself.is.wonderful. as close cotton as I can find breathable and does not show lumps etc. Actually it is what lori refers to as challis. Just don't put in dryer. Logo is crazy expensive and so not worth it. I bought into the hype about 4 times but don't watch or buy from Qvc anymore due to nordstrom prices without quality or free quick shipping. Hard to believe people will continue to shop for Wal-Mart quality and pay crazy prices and even crazier shipping costs. Anyone else notice you can't cancel items once ordered after about an hr no matter how many days r it says processing? Bad news all around.

Respected Contributor

I own two Logo tops both black.  I own the v neck, 3/4 sleeves in her rayon fabric.  I use them to wear over my yoga pants when I feel fat.  I only wear them to the gym.  I also do not understand Logo's popularity.  I suspect when the leggings look with larger top goes out so will Logo tops.  I always prefer more structured clothing.  The tops I do own look nice on me, but I think they are expensive for what they are.  The prices always surprise me for those tops.