Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO brand ambassador...

@NYGirl wrote:

@Pearlee Well I don't think Lori says that nearly half as much as Jessie's Jessie-isms. I find Lori inspiring and likeable. She gives us styling suggestions, urges us to think outside the box, has a funny sense of humor, etc. Jessie is just a robot who over-exaggerates everything. She must have memorized her key sayings from day 1 and thought repeating them in every one of her shows would keep her employed. Did you ever notice that when Lori is presenting, items sell out instantly? I think people are sick and tired of hearing Jessie. Everything being "stunning" and "cool to the touch." 

@NYGirl  That was true for many years but in later years not so much nowadays.  (And I have watched most of the LOGO shows from  when she was first on through now).

Honored Contributor

I don't watch LOGO, but  what you are saying sounds like the same thing the "IT Cosmetics" reps do--they all say the exact same thing.  If you watch a couple of times, you can finish the sentences for them as no matter which rep is on the "script" is all the same.

Respected Contributor

"You guys!"  I am not a guy, thank you.

"It's amazing!" No, not really.  Every item cannot be amazing or incredible. 

"Span, poly, Ame(Amy)."  Really, is it too difficult to say the entire word or name? 

Just how many tops with ruffles around the bottom do we need?  

I have several items from this brand, so I am not anti LOGO,.  

Valued Contributor

Lol, that is why i stopped watching Q altogether. Dont enjoy Logo shows among others. They are say the same things over and over. Perhaps, they should work on building their vocabulary for this year. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@NYgirl and Aim910

Why aggravate yourself. Turn the volume down or change the channel. I can’t watch Mary Nelson with her shaky voice and her “up talking”’or Whatever it is she does that is beyond annoying so I don’t watch her. Problem solved
Honored Contributor

I was out and didn't see the LOGO show ... but what really creeps me out with other vendors  / reps / hosts ...

When they grab the piece of clothing and start pulling in all directions to show how stretch it is.  Particularly creepy when the male vendors do it to women's clothing!

Actually - I don't like with any of the male vendors "paw" the clothing.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat 

That's exactly what I do;  I turn the channel!  When this brand first came on the Q, I was interested because the items were a bit different.  It didn't take long until I realized most of the items looked cookie cutter, i.e. tops with a ruffle,  and the constant "you guys" became annoying.  The LOGO items I purchased don't have a ruffle or printed fabric, they are simple and lovely.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think if they didn't spend so darn much time on each item, they wouldn't have to search for so many words and keep repeating over and over.  The long time spent on each item is ridiculous!

Occasional Contributor

It's getting so irritating to the point where I'll have to change the channel, but I love Lori so much; she's so inspiring. And I like most of the clothes, so I enjoy the styling guidance. I'm honestly just tired of Jessie. Not Lori or the clothing. Jessie needs to pet a dog instead of the clothes. Her creepy petting of the clothes makes me indeed change the channel. 

Contributor

Her clothes are too expensive by the way!!!!!!!