Occasional Contributor

LOGO brand ambassador...

[ Edited ]

Needs to find some other adjectives and descriptors of LOGO "pieces." She says the same thing about literally every. single. item. she presents and it drives me insane. At least when Lori presents her items, she gives specific instruction and styling tips. Jessie seems to have memorized one singular paragraph since her debut with the line and has been on repeat for years. Everything is "flattering" and has "added wear and ease"... can't foget "pajama comfy", "that look of layers with no added bulk." Oh, and everything is "a workhorse of the wardrobe." Every time I watch her, I feel like I'm watching the same show over and over again. It makes me totally disinterested in what's being presented because it shows that she doesn't actually care about the pieces, she's just repeating herself. How uncreative can you be?? Also, she needs to stop petting the clothes when they show a close-up of them!!! It's so creepy! She pets them with her fingers and it's just the strangest thing I've ever seen a "presenter" do! 

Frequent Contributor

Re: LOGO brand ambassador...

[ Edited ]

@NYgirlI agree totally!  Jessie seems like a nice person, but she uses the same "canned" phrases for all items she presents.  Add "make-up shades" to your list of examples. 

Occasional Contributor

UGH the "makeup shades"!!!! How could I forget that one, any time I see something pink from Logo I hear it before she even says it!

Trusted Contributor

Don’t forget “so, so pretty” or comfy or whatever!

Occasional Contributor

"Leave it to Lori to do all the styling for you!"

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Jessie did GREAT this morning on QVC2 with AM Style with Mary Nelson!  She must have seen the comments and made some very positive improvements!!  Way to go Jessie!

Honored Contributor

@NYGirl wrote:

Needs to find some other adjectives and descriptors of LOGO "pieces." She says the same thing about literally every. single. item. she presents and it drives me insane. At least when Lori presents her items, she gives specific instruction and styling tips. Jessie seems to have memorized one singular paragraph since her debut with the line and has been on repeat for years. Everything is "flattering" and has "added wear and ease"... can't foget "pajama comfy", "that look of layers with no added bulk." Oh, and everything is "a workhorse of the wardrobe." Every time I watch her, I feel like I'm watching the same show over and over again. It makes me totally disinterested in what's being presented because it shows that she doesn't actually care about the pieces, she's just repeating herself. How uncreative can you be?? Also, she needs to stop petting the clothes when they show a close-up of them!!! It's so creepy! She pets them with her fingers and it's just the strangest thing I've ever seen a "presenter" do! 

@NYGirl  But Lori's everything is just "gorgeous" doesn't bother you?

New Contributor

And  "little tiny loops against the skin" regarding french terry LOL! I always predict that she's going to say that one!! She's on total auto pilot.

BUT Lori repeats herself too and it's got to be hard not to when you're on the air all the time talking about the same thing.

Spoiler

Occasional Contributor

@Pearlee Well I don't think Lori says that nearly half as much as Jessie's Jessie-isms. I find Lori inspiring and likeable. She gives us styling suggestions, urges us to think outside the box, has a funny sense of humor, etc. Jessie is just a robot who over-exaggerates everything. She must have memorized her key sayings from day 1 and thought repeating them in every one of her shows would keep her employed. Did you ever notice that when Lori is presenting, items sell out instantly? I think people are sick and tired of hearing Jessie. Everything being "stunning" and "cool to the touch." 

Occasional Contributor

@Aim910 AHH I know!! I feel like I could co-present with her, for real. Can't forget the cotton slub "highs and lows."