Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO ITEM INCREASED BY $30 AFTER THE SHOW!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the facts @Johnnyeager 

Very interesting!

I am wearing a LOGO cardi today and look QUITE nice!

I guess some people don't understand you don't have to layer if you don't want to.

Esteemed Contributor

The same thing happened when i went back to purchase

a D&Co shirts item....$30 more...insane.

Super Contributor

IMO, there's plenty of superior quality clothing in regular stores at better prices

Respected Contributor

@CABRIT  I had that item in my cart last month. I was interested in it and saw that it had a sale price. I don't remember if it was a "Clearance" price or a "Sale" price. I decided not to purchase it, and I didn't follow what happened to the pricing between then and now.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife   Oh many of us actually do understand layers on top of more layers is not necessary but with the really thin fabircs used in logo wear it is very necessary  just to be warm along with a lot of 3/4 sleeves. Who does that in the winter unless you live in the hot south.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@RespectLife   Oh many of us actually do understand layers on top of more layers is not necessary but with the really thin fabircs used in logo wear it is very necessary  just to be warm along with a lot of 3/4 sleeves. Who does that in the winter unless you live in the hot south.

no matter what the brand, not all of us like wearing full length sleeves in the dead of winter. i wear tank tops and camisoles all year long and layer. i prefer elbow sleeves and 3/4 sleeves to long sleeves and cannot wear turtlenecks.....necklines have to be more open.

not all of LG fabrics are thin either.

i belong to a few LG groups on facebook. there are ladies who really know how to look great in her items, from head to toe. NO, not everyone layers or mixes like LORI does.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD 

I am wearing a green marble top right now that is not thin at all!  Not all her line is made from the same material.

I wear tanks year round, with ONE cardi....there, I layered!   LOL

And I live in the frozen tundra!  Same thing in the summer, no matter how warm, I have a cardi.  I am always cold due to a condition and don't like my upper arms anyways.

I don't like short, 3/4, cap or elbow...JUST tanks.  The line is vast enough to suit anyone interested.

New Contributor

I did notice that the price of it increased substantially when I went on-line at 5:00 AM the next morning to order it. I was only interested in the most neutral color as the other color combos are just way too bold for me. In addition to that I just can't pay her extremely high prices anymore for crazy colored tie-dye. I wasn't watching when it was being sold at the much lower/more reasonable price.  I most likely would have ordered it in the neutral color.