Regular Contributor

I'm not crazy about all of her things , but i have bought several things that i do like a lot!!

that's why they make Vanilla and Chocolate!!   Not everyone likes the same thing

Frequent Contributor

LikeToKnow -----my thoughts exactly! The line is absolutely ugly.

Honored Contributor

Everyone has a different sense of style.  I adore some of Lori's clothes and some are not my style.  There are designers that, most likely, will never appeal to me, but I understand  that others may have a different point of view.  Kindness is a virtue.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I looked at some of this "new" poster's other posts. Pot stirrer comes to mind.

@Pearlee, it does come across as classic baiting.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I looked at some of this "new" poster's other posts. Pot stirrer comes to mind.

@Pearlee, it does come across as classic baiting.

@suzyQ3   Notice she never came back to participate in her own thread.  Guess she can't take dissenting opinions. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I believe her clothes are called schmattas.  

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

I believe her clothes are called schmattas.  

@Linda0215  I have watched LOGO from the beginning and have only seen / heard her clothes called that by rude people in the forums here. No one else.

ETA:  For those who don't know Yiddish, a schmatta is a rag.

Honored Contributor

@LikeToKnow ...........I only have 1 Logo piece and I like it.  I dont have more because of the price.  No, what I have is not junk.  Others like her items.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Calling Lori's garments "schmattas" is really offensive to me and I'm not even a customer.   Offensive to Lori and her customers in multiple ways.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As with any line, you pick and choose pieces that suit your taste.  Most people don't wear layers of this stuff.  Lori has always had pieces with lace on the bottom but you're not required to buy them unless they're to your taste. 

Unless you've tried some of her clothing, calling all of the  line junk, just displays your ignorance. There are pieces I like, pieces I don't, but I don't want to take the joy out of someone else's purchase by insulting them. 

And you think that calling someone ignorant isn't insulting?

Very nasty thing to say to someone who is simply voicing an opinion.