Contributor

I’m for sure not a fashion expert, but I just can’t understand why anyone would want to wear something from LOGO, let alone spend any amount of money for it. With the droopy pockets and shark bite look it’s totally unflattering. And now she puts lace on the bottom of everything. The material looks like it is tissue thin and it looks like you took some old rag you found in a dumpster and sewed them together to make a top. Again I’m no expert but it just looks like something you would find in a dumpster outside of a cloth store. JUNK, JUNK.

Contributor

I totally agree!!!  But everyone is different.

Honored Contributor

@LikeToKnow   the millions of women who choose to buy LOGO repeatedly don't seem to care whether you understand what they love about their purchases.

they might feel the same way about what you choose to wear-  I really hope you don't care what they think.

Honored Contributor

As with any line, you pick and choose pieces that suit your taste.  Most people don't wear layers of this stuff.  Lori has always had pieces with lace on the bottom but you're not required to buy them unless they're to your taste. 

Unless you've tried some of her clothing, calling all of the  line junk, just displays your ignorance. There are pieces I like, pieces I don't, but I don't want to take the joy out of someone else's purchase by insulting them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@millieshops  What I think is @LikeToKnow  was never taught to be polite.

Honored Contributor

Oh; this should go well...

Honored Contributor

I looked at some of this "new" poster's other posts. Pot stirrer comes to mind.

Respected Contributor

I would like to know why someone with obvious lack of fashion knowledge (and no expertise whatsoever) feels it appropriate to insult and criticize all the shoppers who purchase LOGO. 

I happen to ADORE lace.  It is a graceful, beautiful, delicate fabric, and reminds me of past times. It flatters and flows, and will always be one of my favorites!  Lace is featured everywhere --especially glamorous wedding gowns.  I like that Lori uses lace on her tops--it is a real bonus and incentive for me to purchase.

Lori is also a color matching expert--many of the colors of her clothes look like flower gardens and rainbows.  

I love the rayon-span--it is not tissue thin, but rather quite sturdy and flows elegantly and comfortably.  

Finally, LiketoKnow, I am a very fashionable dresser with clothes from many great designers at all price points.  LOGO is one of my favorites for casual wear, and in my opinion, reasonably priced.  I always look fantastic!

(I can also say that I have no idea what clothes one can find in a dumpster, but obviously you do!)

Valued Contributor

One persons junk is another persons fashion...it takes all kinds to make the world go round.  I find some LOGO pieces ok for me to wander the grocery store but in general this line is not my cup of tea.  Too much layering and pattern and no all colors do not go together.  I saw "Lor" on one show and I honestly thought she looked like a clown.  But maybe there are some who loved it.  I just do not buy many of her clothes because I would feel out of place at most places.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree!