Honored Contributor

Re: LET'S USE Q TALK NOW FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED BEFORE IT GOES AWAY

I look at it this way.  WE have stuck with THEM through the past 18 months of shipping problems, late refunds, and errors in billing.   Why aren't THEY sticking with US?

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I look at it this way.  WE have stuck with THEM through the past 18 months of shipping problems, late refunds, and errors in billing.   Why aren't THEY sticking with US?

@depglass 

Good point .... shows how much they value customer loyalty.  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@depglass wrote:

@depglass 

Good point .... shows how much they value customer loyalty.  

As much as they try to lure us into the fantasy friend relationship with their family stories, "hey good buddy" routines, and their "we are your friends" scenarios, this action says all I need to know about their priorities. Of course I know they are a business and dance to the tune of profits and investor relations, but I do expect along with that an emphasis on transparency and honesty. Cut out the "we are your friends" spiel and you may gain back some credibility in my eyes. It's no longer just a sales pitch, it's insulting to those here who have stayed loyal customers in spite of many business mishaps.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@pripirt wrote:

No use whinning about this form going away for the next three weeks.  Lets take the time

to use now while we can.  

WE are using it!   We are using it to complain.   LOLOLOL   I had to!

@BalletBabe   @pripirt 

Hey, some people have always whined every chance they get.  Why deprive them of their last few weeks of whining?  

I agree!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@pripirt wrote:

I'm done.

Bye Bye now

Trusted Contributor

@pripirt wrote:

No use whinning about this form going away for the next three weeks.  Lets take the time

to use now while we can.  

This is a GREAT IDEA, but it probably WON'T happen. Lots of whiners here.

Respected Contributor

Im livid. Boiling mad. My niece is posting to boycott QVC on Twitter unless they reverse the decision to shutter the forums. Many of us have been on here for over a decade and are disabled. We need the forums to communicate. How sad watching a once great channel slowly crumble before our eyes.