Honored Contributor

@butterflysarefree wrote:
Any thoughts on Jane's outfit including the hat? I hate to say it but I think it looks awful. Sorry Jane!

Then maybe you should not have said it. If you are REALLY sorry you would not have.,

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

so glad experts are here .....whew!

Experts on what?  Possibly hurtful comments?

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

so glad experts are here .....whew!

Experts on what?  Possibly hurtful comments?

@rms1954 

It's possible to be objective and it's simply not a good look.  

Valued Contributor
2 words....hot mess. Let's see how long THIS one lasts before it goes poof for being mean. Oh boo-hoo!
Respected Contributor

I took one look and immediately changed the channel.......

Contributor

Jane's outfit was terrible. Did not like the show and did not buy anything

tootssweet

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

This is a strange show! Who would wear those leggings to go swimming? I don't find these clothes flattering at all.

Water parks or places that have water rides but whole park is not watered themed. Water skiing or surfing or maybe boating .  Those kinds of settings is where I see those being worn.   Not my style but I see it.  My days of those sort of things are more in the past.  

Honored Contributor

I don't like the hat on Jane. The dress isn't very flattering to her either but it doesn't turn me off of Lands End.

Be sure to price shop. Lands End always has a promo code going. And once you sign up for emails, you get even better codes than on the website or at rebate sites. 

I love Lands End for jeans, supima sweaters, and activewear pants.  Their supima tees are great for pj tops though I have some I wear during the day.  I love that they offer jeans in multiple lengths so I don't have to shorten them. I wear their starfish pants like sweatpants all winter because they are hefty and comfortable. Their pants, crops, and shorts selections are lacking this year but were great in prior years.  

Like other brands, I would consider elastic waist pants IF they could fix the front rise. The front rise is always so long that I can't wear them. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Not her best look, but kudos to her for wearing what the Q sells.  I always thought it was a missed opportunity when hosts didn't wear Q clothing.  The dress is nice, but the stripes are not doing her any favors.

Jane stripes.PNG

And she's not doing the stripes any favor.Jane is what she is, and she really needs to be selective of what she wears.And that hat is just stupid looking. No reason the hosts have to put on everything they sell. I think she thought this would look good on her.

Super Contributor
Yes, felt bad for her! She must have seen herself on the floor cameras and kept smiling! I’m far from a stylist but know stripes going around are not flattering on hippy women. The other 2 colors would have looked better on her. I don’t think that stripe dress was flying out the door!!!