Contributor

just got mine today....delicious . Beautiful smell I LOVE it.

Got the Dahlia and Vine.

Honored Contributor

I have had several of her fragrances and they have all been good for me. Very pleasant. I wish she would bring back her little sample fragrances; think there were around six different scents in very tiny bottles. Was great to try different ones.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I have had several of her fragrances and they have all been good for me. Very pleasant. I wish she would bring back her little sample fragrances; think there were around six different scents in very tiny bottles. Was great to try different ones.

@World Traveler They offer the tiny bottles on the Nest website.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty Get out of here! REALLY? I'm heading over there right now! Thanks! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty Got it! AND.......also got the trials in rollerball size, which had a few different ones from the minis I also purchased. I owe you! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I love her fragrance. The topper is the beautiful artwork.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew Yes, she has very beautiful artwork. Have you seen her show where she gets the inspiration for the artwork? One time I remember her going thru a very large book of flowers and showing how they were her inspiration.

I didn't realize how many other things she has available on her website, like candles of her own (not her husband's, which I don't care for), diffusers, hand and body creams, wipes (not to clean, but to wipe on the scent, I assume), etc.

Of the mini fragrances that QVC offered a few years ago, I liked all of hers. Don't think there was one that I didn't care for. Eager to get them again and also the rollerball version that some different scents included.

She is a classy lady!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Naturesbeauty Got it! AND.......also got the trials in rollerball size, which had a few different ones from the minis I also purchased. I owe you! Heart

@World Traveler You owe me nothing. Glad I could help. I always go and check out the Vendors website. Sometimes they offer more items than on QVC or HSN. Have a nice day. 😷🙋🏻‍♀️🥰
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wow!  Samples!

Thank you!  I'm heading over there right now...........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nancy Drew Yes, she has very beautiful artwork. Have you seen her show where she gets the inspiration for the artwork? One time I remember her going thru a very large book of flowers and showing how they were her inspiration.

I didn't realize how many other things she has available on her website, like candles of her own (not her husband's, which I don't care for), diffusers, hand and body creams, wipes (not to clean, but to wipe on the scent, I assume), etc.

Of the mini fragrances that QVC offered a few years ago, I liked all of hers. Don't think there was one that I didn't care for. Eager to get them again and also the rollerball version that some different scents included.

She is a classy lady!

Yes! I wanted that book. I kept the roller balls in the package after the fluid was gone just for the artwork. The roller balls were bigger than samples. I wish she would bring that back. Headed over to her website as I didn't know she had a site.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.