Honored Contributor

These people have been flawless in repackaging returns for shipment to other customers.  I've had an unusual amount of waitlist purchases during the past year and every one that has been shipped has arrived in pristine condition.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos to the Returns Dept.

@depglass    Thank you for commending the returns people.  I, too, have had excellent luck with the returns I've received.  They've all been in pristine condition.  I'm so thankful for them as they've enable me to get some sold-out gems I would have otherwise missed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've turned into a stalker, whether the item is just presented, like the Belle tie dye hoodies that will be shipped Jun 30.  Or today I found an olive D&C jacket that was on my wish list and it popped up on lunchtime specials.  It was sold out in my size, but it popped up later.  I never worry if it is on waitlist, I just have to be patient.   

Honored Contributor

How does one know if a waitlisted item that eventually gets sent out, is a return or a restock?

I have been sent obvious returns in the past, not on waitlisted items.  I can tell!   Not packaged well, hairs or smells, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@september    As I said above, my returns have been pristine, beautiful packaged with no defects.  The only way you can tell is by the larger, square label. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I wasn't aware of the different labeling.  How would they handle this if you ordered two of an item in different colors, they came in the same package, and one was new and the other was an obvious return?  

This happened to me with two tops I ordered.  One was neat and wrapped nicely.  The other was a mess and had a loose, open brooch type pin that I stabbed my hand with as I picked it up.  

note....this was a few years ago.   I don't know how they're doing things now, don't buy much clothing here, now. 

Honored Contributor

@september   The returns I've received have been packaged exactly like non returns.  The only difference is the label.  Some may have never been opened.  I know I've received things where the color was wrong and I just stuck it back in the mailing bag and returned it. 

Honored Contributor

You can pretty much assume there is very little restock involved nowdays.  We are lucky the first orders are coming in.  So 99% of waitlist is returns.  Those of you that have had problems in the past, like the mentioned perfume, hairs, etc., give waitlist a try again.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised.  I think problems might arise with "as is" but not waitlist.

Honored Contributor

IMO there is a whole lot of guessing on this thread.