Contributor

Kudos to QVC's Customer Service

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Two days before Christmas, I received the second installment of a Wen Tea Tree AD-TSV (x2) that consisted of the cleansing conditioner & replenishing treatment mist. I opened the QVC box, grabbed the invoice, made sure the item numbers on the Wen boxes matched the invoice item number, then quickly shoved them under the nearest bed, as we were hosting our entire family for the holidays. Today I retrieved a replenishing treatment mist from under the bed, only to find that all of the boxes contained Sweet Almond Mint (which does not work well with my hair type). I called customer service knowing (and stating) that I was past the 30-day mark, spoke with a woman named Catherine who could not have been more professional or helpful, and all was resolved within 4 minute's time (return with their label, no charge, and they will send a replacement). That's what keeps me coming back to QVC. Their customer service is the BEST, bar none! Thanks, to all you wonderful customer service representatives... and Thank You, QVC!