Regular Contributor

Re: Kudos to QVC on the improved shipping

Very much agree - after a long time of not ordering, I did order a Supersmile kit that got to me in 5 days from order to delivery.  So much improvement there!

Honored Contributor

The very few things I have ordered lately have come from CA--I  am in WA state so I get things in a few days. But if they are shipped from back east, then that takes a good solid week or week and 1/2-----so not to impressed yet--am not ordering much if any these days anyway. Returns, however, still take a month or more----

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I am still waiting on a sweatshirt to ship.it is supposed to be here on the 9th,but still no movement and today is the 5th.go figure!

Valued Contributor

Prompt and efficient shipping is definitely not my recent experience. For example, I ordered the American Leather Co tsv bag & a label was supposedly created 5 days ago but the tracking info says UPS has not picked the pkg up yet. Im very nervous I may not get it at all. Oddly I received the wallet right away. With so little confidence in the shipping of this company I think its time to take a break & use other shopping outlets. If I don't receive that bag at all I am definitely finished with QVC.
Super Contributor

I just received what I thought was my Susan Graver camo top order that I had placed on August 26.  When I opened the package it was 3 pair of Jockey panties.  Not happy!!