Regular Contributor

Kudos to QVC on the improved shipping

A well deserved "kudos" to QVC for recent shipping improvements.  Here in New England, my orders are arriving together (multiples ordered together in same box, not in separate bags), with receipts, promptly received.  Such a HUGE improvement.  Keep up the good work!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos to QVC on the improved shipping

@bluehydrangea    Agreed, things have greatly improved.  My clothing orders are shipping in 2 days.  I'm afraid to crow about it, however, because historically they've been so inconsistent.  I'm afraid we'll put a hex on them if we brag.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I agree and I love this positive vibe post! 

Super Contributor

Agree! For me shipping began to improve some time after David Rawlinson became QVC CEO. I received an extensive survey a month or so after he took over. I recognized that he was trying to get a handle on issues quickly, thus the survey. I expect things to continue to improve.
I think certain vendors were doing their own shipping and they were put on notice. One giant step forward.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

@mspemberley    The problem wasn't with the vendors, it was with QVC warehouses.  Things have been horrible all year and last until just a few weeks ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree about the improved shipping time, but UPS is not doing that great a job for me. I live in Arizona where it is either way over 100 degrees or it is raining. I have two doors that face the street. My back door is under my carport and my mailbox is next to it. I park my car in front of the mailbox so no boxes can be seen.  Instead of UPS putting boxes under the protection of my carport so cosmetics do not bake or the box does not get soaked from rain, they put the boxes in front of my front door where they get direct sun or rain and I have to drag them to my back door to bring them inside and hurt my back and bad knees. Not happy with UPS and their stupidity, They used to knock on my door, but do not do that any more.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree items have arrived in good time with the exception of one of my orders placed on August 20 which is still in process. I got two emails saying sorry for the delay each pushing back the arrival date. The last one said it will be delivered by September 5 -- it's still in process. At this point I don't even care if I receive it.
Frequent Contributor

Yes I noticed it to with my last few orders. Delighted and refreshing. Hope they're able to continue to improve.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy to also agree!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shipping time to get orders out has improved. UPS orders that go through Hodgkins, IL take forever to arrive. Packages fall into a black hole and sit there for days on end. I have two orders just sitting there with no movement for several days. I know it's not QVC's fault but that UPS hub is the worst.