Frequent Contributor

Mary D covering for Shawn over the last couple nights was great.  She's fun, not full of herself, good voice, very informed, real and OMG how may hours did they schedule her?  she must have had no voice by the time she got home.  Loved her, more Mary D please!

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy Mary, mostly for her wicked sense of humor.  She a good host, gives complete information and is respectful of guests.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

She did a great job, covering all essential information, while still being entertaining to watch. 

Respected Contributor

@baglady9 Mary has been a refreshing change of pace for sure!

Trusted Contributor

@baglady9 Totally agree, Mary D covering for Shawn or honestly covering for any of the hosts is great - she's fun, prepared & does a good job.

Contributor

Totally agree with what you all said.  She's one of the FEW good ones they have. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   I totally agree on all your points especially her wicked sense of humor.  She's smart as a whip too

Valued Contributor

I also noticed how the vendors enjoyed her. She was very refreshing and I really was entertained in a good way. I hope they put her on the schedule more in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Mary too.  In fact, there is nothing that I don't like about her.  I hope she continues to be on more clothing shows.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I agree with all, Mary is an enjoyable host, professional and knowledgeable .There are only a handful of hosts I watch, Mary is one, refreshing.