Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos to Leah and Carolyn re swimsuit TSV!!

The hosts always seem to model some of the clothes they are presenting, at least when I watch. Maybe it is in their job description. There must be someone in charge in the studio. 

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm going to be the contrarian here. I don't care how the hosts look in the swimsuits, IT'S NOT THEIR JOB !  They have models to show the clothing. 

@QVCkitty1   I didn't see either of them, but I agree with you.  Will the hosts be modeling bras and panties next???

@Patriot3 , Exactly, you shouldn't have to be brave to be a show host.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I just went back and looked at the video.  Carolyn was acting her silly self in the beginning and if Pam was wearing an 18, there's no way Carolyn was wearing a 16.

Respected Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

Ok I have to give a shout out to these ladies....I have Q on in the background while I work from home this morning and they both are wearing the D&C swimsuit TSV during their shows. 

They both look GREAT in it and I'm in awe of their confidence!! I am self-conscious at the pool etc, and would never have nerve to wear a swimsuit on national TV.  These ladies are seriously AMAZING!!!  And Carolyn, you look adorable!!

@Cathyshopper wrote:

Ok I have to give a shout out to these ladies....I have Q on in the background while I work from home this morning and they both are wearing the D&C swimsuit TSV during their shows. 

They both look GREAT in it and I'm in awe of their confidence!! I am self-conscious at the pool etc, and would never have nerve to wear a swimsuit on national TV.  These ladies are seriously AMAZING!!!  And Carolyn, you look adorable!!

" ADORABLE" is for kittens and babies. Not grown women. 

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm going to be the contrarian here. I don't care how the hosts look in the swimsuits, IT'S NOT THEIR JOB !  They have models to show the clothing. 

@QVCkitty1   I didn't see either of them, but I agree with you.  Will the hosts be modeling bras and panties next???

THEY ALREADY DO!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

The hosts always seem to model some of the clothes they are presenting, at least when I watch. Maybe it is in their job description. There must be someone in charge in the studio. 

I don't think anyones in charge. Noticed last night with Jen and Graver, she and Issac, constantly have a background noise going on all through the hosts presemtation, so annoying. Is there no one there to cut their microphones, or are you evn listening. Why even have either one of them, they bring nothing to the table. As for models, lets have 3 or 4 and the hosts and the vendor and then have someone call in and tell how they look, or do as I do , click off. Jen has to grab and stretch every garment to it's max, please stop that. Ok I'm done venting.

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I want to see Jane modeling her size 8 pants. WooHoo and yes lets go to bras and pantys. Stop the models and cut the prices.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I don't think anyones in charge. Noticed last night with Jen and Graver, she and Issac, constantly have a background noise going on all through the hosts presemtation, so annoying. Is there no one there to cut their microphones, or are you evn listening. Why even have either one of them, they bring nothing to the table. As for models, lets have 3 or 4 and the hosts and the vendor and then have someone call in and tell how they look, or do as I do , click off. Jen has to grab and stretch every garment to it's max, please stop that. Ok I'm done venting.

@HLP  Nothing wrong with venting. I don't watch that often to see all the things that are annoying. Maybe no one is in charge. You never know what is going on in some places.

Valued Contributor

The bathing suit is very lovely. It is the style the wife wears and if she was home I am sure she would of ordered it. Yes Carolyn was very brave. Kudos to her for not calling in  sick knowing she had to model it

Valued Contributor

It was great for Carolyn to wear the swimsuit, kudos! She looked great!