Valued Contributor

Re: Kudos to Leah and Carolyn re swimsuit TSV!!

[ Edited ]

They both look stunning, looks like a well made  fitting swimsuit That is very flattering

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm going to be the contrarian here. I don't care how the hosts look in the swimsuits, IT'S NOT THEIR JOB !  They have models to show the clothing. 

@QVCkitty1   I didn't see either of them, but I agree with you.  Will the hosts be modeling bras and panties next???

I want to see Jane modeling her size 8 pants. WooHoo and yes lets go to bras and pantys. Stop the models and cut the prices.

@HLP   I had the same thought!   LMAO   If she is a 8 then I am a -8

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm going to be the contrarian here. I don't care how the hosts look in the swimsuits, IT'S NOT THEIR JOB !  They have models to show the clothing. 

@QVCkitty1   I didn't see either of them, but I agree with you.  Will the hosts be modeling bras and panties next???

I want to see Jane modeling her size 8 pants. WooHoo and yes lets go to bras and pantys. Stop the models and cut the prices.

@BalletBabe  I remember you mentioning recently you purchased the Tampa bay Buccaneers t-shirts from the Q. I noticed they are on the lunchtime specials. R U happy with the quality and are they  worth a purchase of 14.00. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@BalletBabe  I remember you mentioning recently you purchased the Tampa bay Buccaneers t-shirts from the Q. I noticed they are on the lunchtime specials. R U happy with the quality and are they  worth a purchase of 14.00. Thanks.

@MrSour   Hi, You talking about the sweatshirt that was a TSV?   If so YES, I love mine.  I also bought one for mmy son and he loves his!   

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This is funny.  I can guarantee if Kerstin was the one in the suit, the comments would be much different.

Oh, the board would have gone into full meltdown, accusing Kerstin of looking for attention.  

Trusted Contributor

I can't find the video. Can you tell me the number of the swimsuit. Maybe I could see Carolyn and Leah wearing it.

Valued Contributor

Yes, hosts are typically expected to wear a TSV.

New Contributor

I would love to have the item numbers of what they were wearing if they looked that good. Maybe there's hope for me. It does take courage if you don't weight 96 pounds and model on TV. Two good hosts.

New Contributor

Please....what was the item number? Kudos to them!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva WHY WOULD COMMENTS BE DIFFERENT.YOU LOST ME