Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kudos to Jennifer Coffey!

It is silly to correct style or spelling or even an opinion....the exclamation mark just meant the poster was enthusiastic about the host...no need to comment or make a remark...so often the posts turn hostile and there is enough of that in the world...the reason for the forum is to exchange ideas or get information....not a grammar lesson.
Honored Contributor

I appreciate the support from fellow posters. Since I was posting on The Q We Love, I thought enthusiasm was appropriate. Had no idea "conflict" would ensue.

Back to the original topic: Kudos to Jennifer Coffey!!!WinkSmile

Honored Contributor

Jennifer said a few weeks ago that she is the QCheck host now on Wednesday afternoons.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Jennifer said a few weeks ago that she is the QCheck host now on Wednesday afternoons.

I really preferred her on the overnight shift.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy watching Jen. She is one of the best newer hosts.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Regular Contributor

I'm in the minority I guess. I've never really cared for her. Can't put my finger on it. And believe me, I am NO PRUDE (far from it) but when she showed up the other night to finish Shawn's jewelry show (granted it wasn't a religious jewelry show but most of the jewelry was inspirational-style jewelry), with an inspirational necklace dangling at the very top of her breast crack, I thought it was quite tacky. I don't know if the necklace was adjustable, but you could tell she intentionally wanted it to land there so everyone would look at "them" and not just the necklace. Sure, it made you notice the necklace, but thought it was tasteless to let it drop right there. These new(er) hosts forget the shows are about the merchandise and not THEM. Guess they are really trying to appeal to the younger crowd and how they wear things. I'm not old by any means but I wouldn't go on tv with a necklace dangling almost into my breasts!
Honored Contributor

Jennifer has grown on me and I do like her shows, but I see as she moves ahead in the pecking order she is falling into the same bad habits as the other hosts. Don't congratulate me when I buy a product, that's so phony and nonsensical. I don't really care what you own from the show, it does not influence my decision to purchase. All that being said, I did see some of the Valerie show and it was a nice presentation.

Respected Contributor

Don't like her presentations AT ALL.

Respected Contributor

She does a great job with Carolyn Pollack also. Love to watch her American West and CP jewelry shows.

Super Contributor

ITA. She is the only new host out of the last 5 or 6 hired that I can even watch.